The bumbag is here!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Debating over this one or the hot pink Gucci one (bigger size). I like them both but haven’t tried either of them yet. Thoughts?

2. Finally, join the club:yahoo:
    Me n bumbag!
    Have a great day:loveeyes: 20181228_130346.jpg

3. So cute! Congratulations!:heart:

4. Finally got mine!

C356A0F3-5D4C-4B92-AF49-30E95E55B7AF.jpeg
  5. Congratulations! Such a fun bag:smile:

6. Ugh I didn’t know this was such hard to find. For those who just got one, did you order it way in advance or just got lucky in the store?

chloebagfreak and Cooshcouture like this.
  7. I got lucky bc of the LV boutique had moved to the new location they put more merchandises .

TaylorXavier likes this.
  8. I was on the waiting list for more than 6 months and it was canceled. Luckily, it popped up on line. Try stalking the website.

Cooshcouture and TaylorXavier like this.
  9. Anyone have their bumbag for awhile? How is your vachetta looking? I got one during the holidays, and I love it, but so nervous about how that vachetta might look after it’s worn for awhile...

10. I just saw it pop up online to get mine. Just keep refreshing the page:smile:
    Good luck!

Cooshcouture and snibor like this.
  11. Thanks for the advise! But our country doesn’t have a website. :sad: And my SA basically said orders are closed and they haven’t received any new stock for a long time. So I’m thinking maybe the pink and red one from the geant line???

12. Oh, I’m sorry to hear that:sad:
    Well, I hope you get one:heart: I do like the pink one too!
    You could purchase from Fashionphile- they have the prices marked up, but they are discounting them a little , I noticed.

13. got it during my last vacation - loooooove it[​IMG]

14. Just curious, but which country were you able to get it in? It’s been unavailable in Europe for the last 6 months so I was only able to get my hands on one stateside.