The Bug Finally Caught Me... :)

Lalique

What handbag ban?
Apr 29, 2007
The Metallic Bug that is...

I know you all have seen this bag a gazillion times, but you haven't seen the one that I can call my own!

Thanks to kiddo1107 who gave me heads up of the availability of this bag. I do have to admit that I was skeptical whether this one was going to be a classic and whether it was too big for me (226).

I rushed home to open my parcel after work...and ta da... She's so *sigh* b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. I even had a personal message from a wonderful SA at Nordstorm, which was a first time for me! She even looks great with my work clothes, home clothes and even my pjs! Hehe. I was walking around the house the whole night with it admiring how beautiful she is. (Ok, Chanel-drugs doing the talking here) I do have one concern though... I hope she's not too big for me.

Anyways, I want to share my first reissue, and my last! *I don't want to see my credit card statement after this*

Attachments

• 1me.JPG
    1me.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 1mee.JPG
    1mee.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 1meee.JPG
    1meee.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 780
  • 1meeee.JPG
    1meeee.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 468
I have this in the 227 and adore it. I love how the metallic reflects a ton of light because it makes the bag look bluer and brighter. Congrats, you look gorgeous with it!

dDreamz905, DD101, CLK55girl, PurseCrazyGal, Savannah: Thank you for letting me share this with you all. I really appreciate the comments. Now I can't wait to go home and "play" with it again! (I am currently at work. It's Tuesday morning already here)

Kiddo1107: I can't thank you enough. I really hope you find your 227. If I see one, or find one, I will let you know. *Hugs*

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sweetie, this reissue is gorgeous and i jus can't resist the navy metallic color too. U look great on her, congrats:yahoo::yahoo: