The Brown Club

I'm in with my Bal HG!!!

2007 Cafe PT with GGH! :yahoo:

balgghparttimecafe12.jpg

:love:

Even though I absolutely LOVE brown bags, I was wondering if any of you have experience coloring your brown balanciagas? My brown First has started to look a little worn out. I was thinking about coloring it black. Have any of you ever tried that - or anything like that?

My workhorse, '05 Chocolate. She's taken such a beating in the last few months but looks better for the wear (at least to me :P)

Attachments

• Chocolate Butt2.JPG
    Chocolate Butt2.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 651
  • Chocolate Butt.JPG
    Chocolate Butt.JPG
    297.2 KB · Views: 661
  • Chocolate front2.JPG
    Chocolate front2.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 662
  • Chocolatefront.JPG
    Chocolatefront.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 611
BPC said:
My workhorse, '05 Chocolate. She's taken such a beating in the last few months but looks better for the wear (at least to me :P)

Wow! This is the exact color I want for my first Balenciaga motorcycle bag! Do you know if they still make that color? I want the classic city on that color!

Wow! This is the exact color I want for my first Balenciaga motorcycle bag! Do you know if they still make that color? I want the classic city on that color!

Hi Dandilyn.. they don't make this color anymore. It's from 2005.
But if you're willing to buy used, there's some great browns on RealDeal right now.
Good luck :smile:

BPC said:
Hi Dandilyn.. they don't make this color anymore. It's from 2005.
But if you're willing to buy used, there's some great browns on RealDeal right now.
Good luck :smile:

Thank you for the tip! I found a 2007 city in mogano??? It's like a dark brown too on realdeal.

^^^ Lovely velo! You should go for the Mogano! It's such a delicious reddish brown. And the one on RDC has pretty amazing leather! :heart:

Yay! I'm in with my new babes - '02 Caramel Flat Brass First, '09 Automne SGH Flat Clutch, '10 Castagna Lizard First and '11 Orange Brule RGGH Work. I think I have a brown problem! Love these chocolate goodies but my fav is still my Mogano! Is it wrong to have so many browns?!?

Attachments

• image-2556880675.jpg
    image-2556880675.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 592
  • image-158753188.jpg
    image-158753188.jpg
    573.6 KB · Views: 599
  • image-700284367.jpg
    image-700284367.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 610
  • image-1558765511.jpg
    image-1558765511.jpg
    574.8 KB · Views: 623
^^^ Lovely velo! You should go for the Mogano! It's such a delicious reddish brown. And the one on RDC has pretty amazing leather! :heart:

Yay! I'm in with my new babes - '02 Caramel Flat Brass First, '09 Automne SGH Flat Clutch, '10 Castagna Lizard First and '11 Orange Brule RGGH Work. I think I have a brown problem! Love these chocolate goodies but my fav is still my Mogano! Is it wrong to have so many browns?!?

I love your browns, ESP the orange brûlé and castagna! I recently acquired a ggh city vert fonce and am getting my third mogano. Sold two mogano's in the past and I think I found my hg.
How does the castaga compare to mogano?

The VF doesn't photo very well, shows green and brown at diff times!

Attachments

• image-2933165308.jpg
    image-2933165308.jpg
    624.2 KB · Views: 543

Gorgeous additions...hmmm...me thinks one has a brown problem...just as one has a red problem...:graucho:

I love your browns, ESP the orange brûlé and castagna! I recently acquired a ggh city vert fonce and am getting my third mogano. Sold two mogano's in the past and I think I found my hg.
How does the castaga compare to mogano?

The VF doesn't photo very well, shows green and brown at diff times!

UGH... VF! I'd die to own one! Congrats on finding her! The leather looks FAB I must say. :heart:

Oooh, would absolutely LOVE to see your new Mogano! The wrinkles on most Moganos are pretty out of this world.

Castagna is a real true brown IMO. There are really strong reddish-cinnamon undertones in Mogano but Castagna is just BROWN. Let me take a pic of them side-by-side for you to have a look. Will wait for the sun to come out!