The Brockwell

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Clutch
    Clutch Brockwell.jpg And for the silver hardware fans Black Silky Calf Brockwell.jpg
    Rather lovely Dark Olive Croc in the larger size - I particularly like the additional colour on the ring.

Dark Olive Croc Print Brockwell.jpg

MandarinaDrunk likes this.
  2. I've been looking for a cross body bag in black with silver hardware and I quite like the look of the larger Brockewell. I like that it's quite roomy and can convert from cross body to a shoulder bag or a clutch. Originally I'd anticipated buying a squarer bag such as the YSL Sunset or the Chloe Faye because I think these bags can more easily transition from casual to dressy. I can't decide if the Brockwell is too casual? Or perhaps not modern enough? It's possible that my opinion may also be swayed by the fact that my local Mulberry store has 20% off at the moment. There doesn't seem to be many reviews or blog posts about the Brockwell so I thought I'd ask you what you think. The Brockwell - yay or nay?

3. I like it too but saw some mod shots a few weeks ago that left me sort of . . .meh. I need to see it in person.