The bracelets on MHB

Oct 8, 2008
Are these actually made by Tano? They are awesome. I am trying to decide which one to get because I like them all. :smile: Has anyone else ordered one yet? Forgive me if this was already discussed. I have not logged in here in a few days.

I don't think they are made by Tano ...which is why I didn't make a new thread when I originally found them..... but they are gorgeous!! I love the Dreamer!!!!!

Attachments

• REB1001_ARM.jpg
    REB1001_ARM.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 37
To be perfectly honest, I'm a little disappointed. The crystals and beads seem really cheap to me. Rocker looks kind of ok, but Queenie looks like you can sort of see the glue. Also, if a crystal fell off or a bead fell off, I'd be pretty upset. The only one I would consider is Dreamer, and it's not giving me the GISN.

I'm going to reserve my judgment until I see them in person, but right now I have zero interest. :sad: They look like something from a teen mall store like Claire's or Afaze. Hopefully if they make more they'll go with studs or buckles or something like that which looks a little nicer and IMO keeps more with the Tano aesthetic.