The Boy Frenzy Continues!

j, I love your picks! I am loving your Boy reveals each and every season! I particularly love your boy woc! I've been using my WOCs a lot more and loving every bit of that. Congrats!:biggrin:

Thanks! I am enjoying finding unique Boy options to add each season. Boys are defintely my new loves :smile: WOCs are super handy and easy to use. I am happy there are some new Boy versions for Spring!

Many of you probably know how BOY OBSESSED I have become! I had high hopes for this Spring with all of the metallic patents Boys, but found that my color shy self just couldn't get comfortable with so much BRIGHT color. I have to keep to SLGs or WOCS for my pops of color. I have been thinking about this Boy since last fall, but hesitated on the price tag. I was hoping it would go on sale this Fall, but it didn't. I still couldn't get it out of my mind. So, when NM had triple points I went for it! It is the pre-fall 2012 crystal glitter Boy. I love it! It doesn't look like much sitting on a shelf. In fact, it looks sort of a like a messy kid's painting project! But, when worn, it sparkles like crazy in the light. Almost like little gems all over it! I still wish I had gotten it on sale, but I love it and it is amazing and unique so I am very happy!

I also picked up the new Boy WOC in gold. I am waiting to see the black and silver before I make a final decision, but the gold is really pretty and subtle, a sort of champagne tone. Chanel has re-packaged the WOCs and they now come in a new box and a velvet pouch for a dust cover. It is really nice packaging!
Big congrats :smile:) I really like your WOC, you make me want to get one, I have no idea if it is still around! Do you mind me asking how is it holding up:biggrin:;)