The boy Chanel club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it easy to find Medium caviar Boy GHW in black as I am visiting Barcelona next month and now considering of getting one. How's the stock in europe of Black Boy?

I think it is not so easy, because black is very popular..but if you want, I have a contact girl in Barcelona boutique, can ask if they have what you want?:smile: I bought black Medium caviar Boy at the end of July in Madrid, in Barcelona there no was..

I think it is not so easy, because black is very popular..but if you want, I have a contact girl in Barcelona boutique, can ask if they have what you want?:smile: I bought black Medium caviar Boy at the end of July in Madrid, in Barcelona there no was..

Hi there, tried to pm u... can I get ur sa's contact? My friend is there this week and wanted to find woc there. Thank you so much in advance!!!

Does anyone know if any of the Saks have the old medium in caviar in stock? Preferably a neutral or red color. I've called around to a bunch of stores, but I've had no luck. Thanks so much!

Edit: NVM! I don't think Saks got the old medium in caviar.

Last edited:
Hi all!!!I just received my first boy bag and have a few concerns. Quilts don't seem as puffy as on my classics. Please take a look at picture new boy next to classic. Also there are some kind of wrinkles. Is this normal ? This is my first boy so I have nothing to compare it to. Thank you in advance for help! View attachment 2744383View attachment 2744384View attachment 2744385View attachment 2744386

This bag is sick!!! I love it! Personally, I would keep it.

Hi ladies, I'm so happy with my new medium size Boy in the gorgeous 14b shade of red :smile: My only dilemma is that my full sized wallet is too big. Does anyone have any suggestions for a compact wallet with a coin purse that does not have a zipper? Also, any pictures suggesting how to pack this size Boy? Thanks :smile:

Yes, I would love to have a contact of the girl as I was also worrying that I won't get it. I also heard that the stock in Barcelona is better than Madrid, am I wrong?

Thank you in advance.

You might want to read this thread for what to pack. I just did one in post 2733

http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=105049

And this one for wallet/cardholders
http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=877569

Hi ladies, I'm so happy with my new medium size Boy in the gorgeous 14b shade of red :smile: My only dilemma is that my full sized wallet is too big. Does anyone have any suggestions for a compact wallet with a coin purse that does not have a zipper? Also, any pictures suggesting how to pack this size Boy? Thanks :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.