The Box - Can you pls post pics

Here's another Magenta box. Im 5'9 and it still works great for me! I dont feel its too small or anything. Im just not a fan of the shoulder strap.
47b6d928b3127cce8b77967e108c00000045108AZMXDdw2asp

i loove that bag on you lucci and that color is amazing!! im planning to get a box soon i feel the city is too big for me, im 5'1 around 97lbs

*jennifer* said:
i think the box is the cutest in the crook of the arm like that!

I wonder why they put the strap on this particular style? Is it a design flaw due to the placement of the straps? It would be nice to wear it on the shoulder too to keep one's hands free when needed.:shrugs:I like the option of carrying a bag with the shoulder strap as well.

Most of the comments I've read, people carry this style as a handheld or on the crook of the arm. The shape reminds me of the the style called, The Doctor Bag.

layla, i think that it's a general consensus that the box looks better in the hand or in the crook of the arm. you can still wear it on your shoulder if you use the shoulder strap. i was looking at beverly's pictures and she didn't seem to have the same problem i did with the bag tipping over.
also, i was able to wear the handheld straps on my shoulder too, but i'd have to get used to having the bag all up in my armpit's business!

You're right Layla, the box style is very similar to the "doctor bag". I always felt it was a cross between the "speedy" or doctor bag, and the balenciaga First. Since its not a huge bag, it shouldnt get that heavy to need a shoulder strap either. Its the perfect size for hand/arm carry. First thing I did was remove the strap. The strap is in my closet somewhere.LOL

I don't really use the shoulder strap on the Box as well... i just pop the handles over my shoulder instead - there's quite a lot of room and I don't often carry my bags with my hand, as I'm dumb and will leave it behind ;)

Beverly said:
I don't really use the shoulder strap on the Box as well... i just pop the handles over my shoulder instead - there's quite a lot of room and I don't often carry my bags with my hand, as I'm dumb and will leave it behind ;)

Really Beverly? This sounds encouraging, "i just pop the handles over my shoulder instead - there's quite a lot of room" and good to know. :smile: Is it dependant upon one's size or is there a lot of room no matter what?

*jennifer* said:
layla, i think that it's a general consensus that the box looks better in the hand or in the crook of the arm. you can still wear it on your shoulder if you use the shoulder strap. i was looking at beverly's pictures and she didn't seem to have the same problem i did with the bag tipping over.
also, i was able to wear the handheld straps on my shoulder too, but i'd have to get used to having the bag all up in my armpit's business!

:lol: "i'd have to get used to having the bag all up in my armpit's business!"

Thanks jennifer.:flowers:

Luccibag said:
You're right Layla, the box style is very similar to the "doctor bag". I always felt it was a cross between the "speedy" or doctor bag, and the balenciaga First. Since its not a huge bag, it shouldnt get that heavy to need a shoulder strap either. Its the perfect size for hand/arm carry. First thing I did was remove the strap. The strap is in my closet somewhere.LOL

A hybrid, eh? ;) Thanks for your reply LucciBag.