The Bowling Monogram Etoile

I totally love it...I'm deciding between that bag and the cube I hate rite now. Almost the same price...

azhangie, I love it also, going from the pictures!! Haven't seen it IRL yet, but it would make a nice change to have a really high end mono. bag!

I love the look of the quilting!! So MJ!:P

I'm tempted to go see it in person...if the boutiques have it. I dunno if I want to pay that much for a monogram bag, but dang the pictures are awesome!

Baggers - please get it and do some modeling pictures!!! I get tempted to buy something everytime i walk into an LV store, so if I dont have to go I wont!:P

az--
just curious, why don't you like your cube???

Oops..I meant "have" not "hate". Although, this could be a subconscious mistake because the cube has not been what i've expected it to be.

I first got the cube; it was huge...it looked kinda cheap and it already had a few scratches on the leather and a big scratch on the lock part. I returned that for the mini, and well the mini is tiny and not really worth the $2400 price tag. I felt kinda jiped...the mini and the cube should have had like a $1000 dollar difference just based on material used. My mini is still sitting in it's box, I dunno if i want it anymore.

I'm tempted to go see it in person...if the boutiques have it. I dunno if I want to pay that much for a monogram bag, but dang the pictures are awesome!

Baggers - please get it and do some modeling pictures!!! I get tempted to buy something everytime i walk into an LV store, so if I dont have to go I wont!:P

That is a very wise decision!!:P

I intend to look only in Toronto, but going to look can be deadly!!:graucho: