The Bounty Hunter - Duane 'Dog' Chapman - Campaign To Drop Charges Started

BlondieGirl

Dec 13, 2006
June 19, 2007
The Bounty Hunter - Duane 'Dog' Chapman - Campaign To Drop Charges Started

Thornton, Pennsylvania --(June 19, 2007) – LAWFUEL - The Law Newswire - YouChoose.net has launched a petition that will be sent to Mexican Attorney General Daniel F. Cabeza de Vaca asking him to stop the attempted extradition of Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman and his family to Mexico from the United States.
Duane “Dog” Chapman rose to fame as the 53-year-old star of the A&E reality series “Dog the Bounty Hunter”. The charges against him, Tim Chapman and Leland Chapman stem from their June 2003 capture of Andrew Luster, one of "America's most wanted", in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Luster had fled to Mexico to avoid trial, and his detention by Chapman led to his return to the U.S. and a 124-year prison term. It was that capture that led to the launch of the “Dog the Bounty Hunter” reality TV show.
“The Petition on YouChoose.net states that ‘these three men should be considered heroes who have successfully undertaken a service to bring in convicted felons to justice’” said Mike Dever, co-founder of YouChoose.net. “This has quickly become one of our most popular Campaigns on YouChoose.net.”

The “Bounty Hunter” petition on YouChoose.net is just the latest in a series of entertainment industry campaigns that have been posted on YouChoose.net during its beta launch. A successful petition to save the “Jericho” TV show attracted thousands of signatures and helped lead to the reinstatement of the series for the second half of the 2008 season.

To sign the Petition on YouChoose.net to free Dog Chapman, go to
http://www.youchoose.net/pledge/remove_warrants_from_duane_dog_chapman_family
http://lawfuel.com/show-release.asp?ID=13102

Remove Warrants from Duane "Dog" Chapman & Family!
I've received a message on MySpace relating to the news entry below. The message reads as follows:
Kimmy invites you to participate in the "Remove Warrants from Duane "Dog" Chapman & Family" Pledge Campaign at YouChoose.net. YouChoose.net is a community of passionate individuals who create and participate in Pledge Campaigns that empower them to accomplish common goals.
The details of the Remove Warrants from Duane "Dog" Chapman & Family Pledge Campaign can be viewed at YouChoose.net. It is free to participate in Pledge Campaigns at YouChoose.
We look forward to your participation at YouChoose.
Thank You.
Kimmy & YouChoose.net Community
http://www.lelandchapmanonline.net/

Popular Duane 'Dog' Chapman petition for Condi Rice!

Source: LawFuel
Duane Dog Chapman, star of A&E's Dog the Bounty Hunter is facing extradition to Mexico, along with his son Leland and his associate Tim for the 'deprivation of liberty' of convicted rapist Andrew Luster. www.dogspetition.co.nr was set up last year as a fan reaction to the charges against the Chapman ohana.
The petition, hosted at petitiononline.com has nearly 35,000 petition signatures, and was once the official petition to Dog the Bounty Hunter.
It will be closing soon, and, according to www.dogspetition.co.nr has an aim of at least 40,000 before it closes.
To sign the petition go to: www.dogspetition.co.nr or alternatively www.petitiononline.com/jiles45
This petition will help the Chapman cause.
Source: http://www.lelandchapmanonline.net/

It seems unfair to send him back to Mexico where it is almost certain he would be in danger. The justice system is puzzling for sure because wasn't the guy he arrested there a rapist and socialite?

It seems unfair to send him back to Mexico where it is almost certain he would be in danger. The justice system is puzzling for sure because wasn't the guy he arrested there a rapist and socialite?

I completely agree. I believe he was a convicted sex offender! And I think he wasn't just a rapist but a pedo too.

I love Dog and his family! I watch them all the time.

Yep he is the hair to max factor.

I cannot believe this all started up again because a US Marshal Wrote Kidnapping on the Paper work in stead of deprivation of liberty, when Beth went to bails Duane, Leland and Tim out she was handed the wanted posters and they had kidnapping on instead. The marshal told her i put kidnapping incase people didn't know what it ment. if it wasn't for that he would not have to go through this. I t makes me so angry and sad.

^^ they were told that if they had a mexican police officer present for the arrest it is ok, they had this and this is till happening. They aren't being tired for bounty hunting in mexico though it is from the deprivation of liberty towards Andrew Luster.

Geez, the way I see it, Dog did Mexico a favor by catching that scumbag! Would they rather have perverts like Andrew Luster running around, threatening their women and children? I guess if the perverts have money, the answer is yes.

I can't believe this is happening, I thought it was only the UK justice system that was pants, but it seems yours isn't that good either. How come they want to put Dog in jail but they keep letting Paris Hilton out????!

I've signed the petitions.

^^ because unfortunatly it mexico doing all of this the USA are trying to keep in in America and trying to get mexico to drop the charges against Dog, Leland and Tim. What i feel is mexico is trying to set them up because they court him first there was a worldwide search for luster and they just happened to get to him first. Also i think it definatly had somthing to do with the money that luster was throwing about. It just really scares me what could happen to them while in prision they are three of the best bounty hunters out there.

I really don't know what wrong with me latly after season 4 started over here in the UK i have been a mess worrying what might happen to them, whats so strange tho is i don't worry this much about people in my life let alone people who are on TV altho one I do hope to work with them. I am looking into actually becoming a lisecened Bail bondswomen / Bounty hunter but i don't think i would go mexico to catch somone I don't think i could hadle what there family is going through right know!! I do think they will pull through this though we all just have to think posotive and keep thinking he is going to win this case.

LOL sorry I wrote so much LOL

I can't believe this is happening, I thought it was only the UK justice system that was pants, but it seems yours isn't that good either. How come they want to put Dog in jail but they keep letting Paris Hilton out????!

I've signed the petitions.

it's not the American system, it's Mexico.
He's wanted in Mexico, not here.