The Book ......

Just arrived in the mail today [emoji4]
a2e4fa799789d1bd33545e1ea492b150.jpg

[emoji173]️

Haha it’s not tacky at all. I always work with my two SAs and they always know I ask for a little bit above and beyond. You can request for it to be mailed to you.
I’ve been a long time customer of LV. There’s no store in my state so the majority of my purchases are done online. The last 2 years, I’ve emailed, called and sent FB messages to LV and have NEVER been sent a book. On the contrary, I was told they are only for “certain clients”. Very disheartening when I read on here how easily it is to walk into a store and be given 2 or 3, without even making a purchase or owning any LV at all! :sad:

hm, i bought a few bags this year and got no book. My mother bought nothing (her home store is not the same) and got one. I am in Austria. Wonder what are the requirements to receive the book.

I got mine today in the post :panic:love the cat stickers. I mainly buy online. I think I'm now on their mail list ever since requesting the last year edition via email. I love the unexpected little personal touches they do every now and again.:smile: It was awww moment because I don't really go the LV store as live too far from one, so don't get the full LV purchase experience.20181228_120154.jpg

I got mine today in the post :panic:love the cat stickers. I mainly buy online. I think I'm now on their mail list ever since requesting the last year edition via email. I love the unexpected little personal touches they do every now and again.:smile: It was awww moment because I don't really go the LV store as live too far from one, so don't get the full LV purchase experience.View attachment 4290366
That is sooo sweet and reassuring to see great customer service still exist after reading the many stories on here! I too live far from a boutique so I feel your pain on not getting the full LV experience. Congrats! Love that rainbow cover!

Reactions: Missydora