~*the Boogie Bucket Club*~

yay!! i'm happy to hear you love your grape ^_^ grape was the first color i duplicated , hehe! i like my shopper more than my NPNP because the shopper has more inches of grapey goodness to her..mmm :P i really like black trim and i wish i'd considered getting grape or blueberry boogie early on! pictures!!

OMG kimmi! I am so picturing that boobie bag in my head, bahaha nice.

shessica, yay for grape boogie awesomeness! I heart my grape and my boogies so what a perfect mix!

Tyger, thanks! I love the penguin too, it was a total accident and I didn't even notice until pgtea pointed it out! So funny.

Sunlitmoon, I just saw your gorgeous BH Boogie and I've decided that's going to be my first color-it's fabulous!!! Thanks for posting those great photo's and that is now my new desktop photo!!!

LMAO Kimmi, I know! It didn't just happen to me once I kept REPEATEDLY mistyping it to the point that I didn't even know what I was planning to say anymore. :roflmfao:

Yayy, antonia! You are so very welcome. I can't wait till you get yours in! I hope you love your BH as much as I do mine! :tup:

Drooooooool ... everyone's Boogies are sooooo amazing. I wish I could afford the BH, but with the adoption of our kitties, I just can't spring for it.

I'm getting pissed -- my Lilac clashes with my winter coat. And it's March. In DC. It should be warm enough for my spring coat. But nooooooooo -- we're going to get 8" of SNOW.

i lovvvvvvvve the boogie and i only bought my first one last month! ahhhh!!!
just posting a love song for the boogie and it's been on my mind a lot...even though i'm wearing the lady in black out right now, i think about my GA boogie at home (BH is going to bust outta the dust bag in a few more months :heart:) i like its slouch when it's worn in, and the side buckles bowing out to the sides like arms on a little green flubber monster in a surly mood, going "hrrmph!" :P

YAY!!! berry blue BOOGIE IS HERE! ::yahoo::wlae::nuts: pics later! it looked gorgeous in the pic posts here by other gals with this color Boogie, and it seems a bit darker than my minilisa but that's probably because of the minilsa's folds (= breaks in/distresses faster) and i like the way that my minilisa is breaking in , so i can't wait for my BB to do that as well! :heart::drool: plus, it's a keeper...i'm nuts for the blues this season and it DEFINITELY is different from the blue hawaiian!!!