The Boogie Bag

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. by celine

3. I have a green ostrich Boogie that I love. I really think its a classic and I'll carry it forever.

4. It's on sale over here. ;) It's very cute! And surprisingly very light!

5. Oooh, I like that!

6. I absolutely love the boogie bag. i tend to love those classic, timeless designs. there are great ones coming in the spring as well.

7. i like the yellow one, its just brighter and stands out more.

8. Wow, it's beautiful! Is it leather or canvas?

9. i like the yellow one so much!!!and the last one too!:biggrin::biggrin:

10. You're so lucky, Issmom. I saw a bright turquoise ostrich Boogie here in London and can't stop thinking about it. Unfortunately, 2,000 British pounds is way out of my league. To date, I have not spent more than 600 British pounds on a bag yet.:sad:

11. go for it! i own the black buffalo leather one with the brass metal studs and i really love it. i bought it 2 or 3 years ago and still use it regularly its very practical and really has a good size. :flowers: it is really a classic signature celine the boogie

12. I saw the crest raffia boogie bag yesterday and it was very stylish.

13. Cute, but I prefer the calfskin ones in solid colors. A lot more versatile.

14. To be honest, I'm really surprised the Boogie bags are not more popular. They've been around a long, long time but I have yet to see anyone carry one in person.

15. oh I love the first one! Madonna's daughter has a purple leather Boogie! :smile: