The Bombay Company Closing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received an email from the retailer this morning and learned that the retailer is closing over 300 stores. I thought I would share with those who have a store nearby (the web site is no longer selling).

I am a little miffed because I just purchased one of their office pieces and they are the only ones who carry this line of furniture. I guess I will be collecting the rest of the pieces a little sooner than I thought. :cursing:

2. :yes:
    Mine started their going out of business sale a little over a week ago.
    I worked for them a long time ago in San Diego.

3. Awh, that's sad. I love that store. They have such unique style and beautiful, exotic items! I hope mine isn't going to be closed.

4. I loved Bombay Company when I lived in the US, they had such lovely pieces of furniture :smile:

5. I used to go in there just to browse. They had some very fancy stuff in there. I never really saw many people shopping though.

6. I like their things.....too bad....another victim of the real estate market slump.

7. It looks like all stores will be closing. :sad:

Attached Files:

8. There products are nice. I hate to hear that.:sad:

9. They are based in my town. I do love Bombay, I think that they expanded too much and couldn't recover.

10. It seemed like such a nice store, although I never did buy anything there. The one in my area put up their closing sign a couple of weeks ago.

11. really??? :sad:
    i had no idea
    their pieces were so cute~ (although the customer service i received was very dissatisfying....)

12. Just went to my nearest Bombay store on Sunday and was shocked. I really love their stuff.

Most of the big pieces were 40% off, with almost everything else being 20% off. Found 2 x-mas gifts :yes:

13. Yes I heard this about a month ago...my mom literally was there every week buying something. The store near my house will be closing after the holidays:sad:

14. hm i should check out the store near my house pronto!!
    the markdowns are tempting me :smile: hehe