The Body Shop - Seaweed Line

tinywaist

Apr 21, 2007
Has anyone tried the Seaweed line from The Body Shop for combination skin? I walked into the store today and one of the salespeople had me try it on my hand and I ended up buying a travel pack for the smaller size. Just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on this before I tried it out on my face.

i used this for awhile, when i used to work at the body shop, in 2002/3. at the time, i really liked it, despite the horrible smell (smells like seaweed). i had combo skin (more oily than dry tho), and it didn't make me break out. the tea tree line was way too strong for me. give it a try, the travel pack should last long enough for you to find out if it's the right line for you. can't wait to hear what you think of it.

This line is okay.. it's oil free so you shuldn't break out. L'Occitane is coming out with a red rice line in May, you should go in and get a sample of the ultra matte face fluid. I love how it feels! It leaves my skin silky smooth and gives it a powdery finish. Love it!

oo i love The Body Shop! however lush seems to do much more of a range. Since the ownership of TBS changed hands the products have become a little less interesting. I tend to run to Lush now if i want somthing fruity!

Thanks for those other suggestions!!

I tried the face wash last night and the day cream today. What sold me was that the day cream is mattifying and will help with the oil and shine. I'll see how I look towards the end of the day! =P

The Body Shop has surprisingly good skincare. I love their Aloe night cream (i have combo skin too). It actually helps my zits to heal while moisturizing. And their Vitamin E stuff is good too. I should prob try the seaweed line sometime as well.