39.2 KB · Views: 370
  • Gucci bag no 2.jpg
    Gucci bag no 2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 420
  • GUCCI BAG 3.jpg
    GUCCI BAG 3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 813
Very cute!

Here's an even cuter Gucci bag - I've been meaning to buy one but I kept saying before 18 bucks is a bit pricey for a bag. Though it is made leather and not canvas! lol
picture.php

Oh, now that one is too cute! The ones I showed had great GG fabric but the rest of the bag leaves something to be desired. Hey Ghostdreamer, have any more? :graucho:

Very cute!

Here's an even cuter Gucci bag - I've been meaning to buy one but I kept saying before 18 bucks is a bit pricey for a bag. Though it is made leather and not canvas! lol
picture.php

Personally, this one is calling my name and I don't have a Blythe yet :P

picture.php

This is very cute, but I think the Artisan might have had a little too much vino with lunch, that stitching will not earn a controllato card :nogood:

attachment.php

and call me weird but I love the carrier :rolleyes:

attachment.php

^Someone is selling blythe Gucci hats on TIB - don't know if she's sold out of them. They're really cute.

You'll like Punkaholic - she's my favourite (the only thing I did was put a couple of new eyechips on her, I don't want to do anything else because I like her as is) along with Mary Weather aka Mango.

Just grabbed the pic of one of the hats:
5016153679_4a17e7b396.jpg

Last edited:
^Someone is selling blythe Gucci hats on TIB - don't know if she's sold out of them. They're really cute.

You'll like Punkaholic - she's my favourite (the only thing I did was put a couple of new eyechips on her, I don't want to do anything else because I like her as is) along with Mary Weather aka Mango.

TIB? I'm fairly new to Blythe, I got Natasha a couple of years ago and have just been waiting to get ones I really like, but all the ones I really like are pretty pricey and rare (ie: Veronica Lace, Momolita). I would LOVE a custom Blythe, or even try to customize my own, but I dunno if I can handle that. Maybe some day I'll learn how to.

I was wanting to get one of those mini Boston keychains for my Blythe so we can match, but haven't found one that matches any of my bags yet.

TIB = This Is Blythe (has everything you need to know about Blythe) That's where I saw that cute gucci bag too.

I don't collect the rare ones. I purchased Mango because she was cheap and I needed a cheap doll to do a major customization job. My sister collects the pricier ones like Doronjo, Denizens of the Lake, etc.

I want one of those mini boston keychains too for my dolls but I find the bag always slips off their shoulders - I have a few bags and one suitcase for them but they don't stay on.

Oh right.. this is blythe, yes i've been there. Wow, I'm impressed with your sister's collection. Doronjo is super cute! So where do you guys usually get your dolls? I've only found ebay to be the only source states-side. Next time I go back to the Philippines I'm going to try to hunt them down out there.