**The Blue Club**

You have a Marine City! :love: How can I have missed/forgotten that!? And the Bleu Mineral looks fantastic as well. They all are. And congratulations on your Blue Jean find!

I know you've said earlier that you wished you'd bought a Blue Obscur instead (IIRC) but the Bleu Mineral looks even better than Blue Obscur to me, in pics at least.

Reactions: BPC
You have a Marine City! :love: How can I have missed/forgotten that!? And the Bleu Mineral looks fantastic as well. They all are. And congratulations on your Blue Jean find!

I know you've said earlier that you wished you'd bought a Blue Obscur instead (IIRC) but the Bleu Mineral looks even better than Blue Obscur to me, in pics at least.

I was considering selling my BM before I had my Marine. Really wanted a navy color.
But if push came to shove, I doubt I would have sold BM. It's fantastic complex color. A warm, medium-dark blue. I think it's one of the best blues that Bal's put out in recent years.
Even though, had I not picked up Marine, I would have picked up Bleu Obscur eventually-I think it's a beautiful navy.

Bal Blues..
From Top:
Marine city 2008
Atlantique PT 2011
Bleu Mineral city 2013
Blue Jean first 2003
View attachment 3730663
Hey BPC! How are you? Hope you are well. I miss your good taste and dry wit. I love this pic of two of Bals most beautiful blues (according to me) and I so wish they'd reproduce similar blues again. I'm going to borrow this pic and post it in my @ Dear Gvasalia thread, where i play pretend that Gvasalia is actually taking designer advice from me :yes:

Reactions: muchstuff
Hey BPC! How are you? Hope you are well. I miss your good taste and dry wit. I love this pic of two of Bals most beautiful blues (according to me) and I so wish they'd reproduce similar blues again. I'm going to borrow this pic and post it in my @ Dear Gvasalia thread, where i play pretend that Gvasalia is actually taking designer advice from me :yes:

Hey girl!
Thank you!! I miss you as well. I've been busy, plus needed break (read- reality check) from my handbag obsession..lol
Hope all is well with you, and borrow any pics you like.

Feel I should add a pic here, so as not to go too OT.
So since I've never posted a pic of my Marine GSH city alone in this thread, here she is. Color still one my fave Bal Blues.
I'm looking at her right now, and tried to get the color as close as possible to what I'm seeing.marine2.jpg

Hey girl!
Thank you!! I miss you as well. I've been busy, plus needed break (read- reality check) from my handbag obsession..lol
Hope all is well with you, and borrow any pics you like.

Feel I should add a pic here, so as not to go too OT.
So since I've never posted a pic of my Marine GSH city alone in this thread, here she is. Color still one my fave Bal Blues.
I'm looking at her right now, and tried to get the color as close as possible to what I'm seeing.View attachment 3981902
Look who's here! :wave: I have this bad habit of drawing you in to the tPF abyss but it's for a good cause, banter and more pics of lovely bags! I understand really well about the reality checking, although I'm not in your or most other's league here with my 10 bag 15 max collecting.

Gorgeous blue :love: Why can't Bal do more blues like this? From what I can tell from pics, Bleu Mineral was one of the last ones as most blues after that have some kind of grey in them or close to black like Minuit.