**The Blue Club**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ooooohhh I LOVE Blue! :nuts: It's my absolute fave colour!

RH 08 Marine City:

[​IMG]

and

RH 09 Officier Day:

[​IMG]

2. 09 Officier Twiggy & 06 Ink City

[​IMG]

3. Wow MichK, great comparison pic. They really are close. Funny, I thought Officier had a more "berry" tone to it (mine certainly has that) but from this pic it looks as though Ink has more :shrugs:

4. They're really hot! I'd love to get my hand on an Ink City, too. T_T I was close once and it slipped away. T_T

Love you bags!

5. Livia, my Officier looks just like a blueberry in the sun. Ink is ash-ier and has more purple undertones. Officier is more blue and it's deeper in tone.

6. :idea: Yes, it's purple undertones I see in Ink. Both colours are gorgeous!

7. Mich, great pics luv that ink!

8. 2007 Aqua GGH City

This is a fairly accurate color rendering of the bag. Love it!!

Attached Files:

9. ehemelay, your Aqua GGH is just stunning!

10. Thank you jelts! I am in love with this color... especially with the GGH.

It never fails to amaze me how different Bal colors can look when paired with a variety of hardwares - especially the blues. I have an Officier GSH PT as well, and the color looks very "cool" to me. Then I saw an Officier with GGH and it's like a totally different color, more "warm." They really know how to sucker you in to buying multiples!!!

11. I lovveeeee the Officer Twiggy! What an awesome colour!! :smile:

12. 09 Officier Day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

07 French Blue GGH PT

14. [​IMG]

this is sooo pretty!

15. that french bblue and aqua are devine!!! i just want something like that in a work size!