The Blissful Bayswater Double Zip Club

Athenia

Jan 13, 2015
I just bought a Bayswater zipper tote and it is a fab bag it holds everything I need for work including my lunch! I am waiting for a Samorga liner to arrive mostly so I don't need to panic about any spills as I am hoping the felt would absorb them in the mean time I am avoiding beetroot in my salad!

I just bought a Bayswater zipper tote and it is a fab bag it holds everything I need for work including my lunch! I am waiting for a Samorga liner to arrive mostly so I don't need to panic about any spills as I am hoping the felt would absorb them in the mean time I am avoiding beetroot in my salad!

Congratulations on your new purchase Athenia, and definitely avoid the beetroot! ;) Which colour Bays zipper tote did you buy? Any chance of a photo? The Samorga lining is a good idea if you're carting your lunch in it, btw! :smile:

Did you get the small or larger version 😄👜?x

Did you get the small or larger version 😄👜?x

I got the large version I don't think the smaller one would hold enough for me. It's a smart bag and makes me feel like a proper business lady. Would only use it for work or travelling. Days out I use my Somerset hobo x

Hello ladies,

so I thought it would be apropriate to start a thread on the blissful bays double zip because we got a bit off road in the sale thread.

So here's the chance to talk, admire and lustafter this classy and sophisticated yet stylish bag.

Which ones do you have? Pictures are always welcome :smile:

x

First intorduced in AW13, it's part of a wonderful collection and got an update in AW14 (I think) in releasing a smaller version of it.

superqueen.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/bayswater-double-zip-tote.jpg

Hello ladies,

so I thought it would be apropriate to start a thread on the blissful bays double zip because we got a bit off road in the sale thread.

So here's the chance to talk, admire and lustafter this classy and sophisticated yet stylish bag.

Which ones do you have? Pictures are always welcome :smile:

x

First intorduced in AW13, it's part of a wonderful collection and got an update in AW14 (I think) in releasing a smaller version of it.

superqueen.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/bayswater-double-zip-tote.jpg

Thanks Miss Stephie, I'll post pics of my two later.

Thought I would post pictures of my double zip Bayswater bags. My black one is my favorite with the envelope wallet. The red is a beautiful color and I have a red domed wallet close in color. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1431959945.362357.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1431959962.964854.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1431959979.692683.jpg

I do carry them often and always when my day is busy. I have multiple charms for them but my favorite is the Coach charm hanging on the black and he is Buster Wild Beast! The other is my Mulberry charm with astrology sign.

If I had not already purchased mine, I would have at least one in the smaller version.

I just got the small Double-Zip last month, in taupe glossy goat with silver hw. I simply LOVE it! It's my 4th Mulberry, and my first glossy goat.

I don't have a close-up photo, but here is a model shot. From the smile on my face, can you tell that I adore this bag?:graucho:

Attachments

• BayswaterSelfie.jpg
    BayswaterSelfie.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 2,252
I just got the small Double-Zip last month, in taupe glossy goat with silver hw. I simply LOVE it! It's my 4th Mulberry, and my first glossy goat.

I don't have a close-up photo, but here is a model shot. From the smile on my face, can you tell that I adore this bag?:graucho:

Absolutely love your bag[emoji93] the color is wonderful! Great pic!

Gorgeous bag and great size!!! It really suits you:smile:

Love it, and you along with another poster inspired me to purchase my own small double zip last week! I'll take post a picture of it later, but it's the small black in shiny goat and I adore her!!