The Bleecker Shopper - let's discuss....

I wasn't sure about this bag but I saw it in the black signature style at Macy's last night and now I really want it! I'm not sure if I want the black or the british tan but I do want to go with the all leather. I just have to wait until tomorrow to order it!

I've got the Bleeker leather shopper in coal, & am absolutely loving it. It was the only bag in the entire fall catalogue collection that I liked. In fact, it's the only bag from Coach's entire collection (historically) that I like. From the catalogue, it looked rather unimpressive at 1st, & I didn't think much of it. Then I stopped in at the Coach store & saw the one in British Tan. Though I love black, I was super-impressed with the way the bag was engineered. The front of the bag is like a flap bag. In fact, that's pretty much what that part is; it's essentially a huge flap pocket. Behind that is the main compartment; a zipper satchel. Behind the zipper satchel is a full-length exterior drop pocket; then attached to that is a smaller exterior slide pocket (big enough for phone, keys, little things). When I initially saw it at the Coach store, the one in coal was not yet available. Maybe it still isn't. But Macy's had it as of last week. That's where I found (& purchased) mine. I so far totally love this bag. It's the most functional bag I've ever had & being the bag-addict I am, I really hope that I'll be using this one for a really long time to come. I'm sure it will last a lifetime. It cost appx. $550, but is well worth the investment.

OMG... the Bleecker Leather Shopper is no longer on the Coach site. What happened? I NEED THAT BAG!!! I just need to wait until payday. I hope it will still be available? Has anyone heard anything about this bag?
I had problems at two of the Coach stores as well. Give Macy's a try! That's where I finally acquired mine. Best of luck to you! :tup:

i sa wthsi bag in person and it actuall has avery nice feel and look to it like it very much is a statement bag and honestly it really does show how agood grade of leather can outshine any print canavs bag on any day . i do own printed canvas bags but i also own leather but there somethign about those legacy and bleecker leather bags teh only problem i have is with thsi bag make sur eu try it on .. i very much advise you to go into the store and look at thsi bag b/c it does seem rather hard to carry like shape wise .. you will understand what i mean when u see it in person.. like i was at odds sying can i hold it in my arm put it over my shoulder ?!

Sooo, as I sit here updating my Coach wishlist, I am really drooling:drool: over the bleecker shopper in black (I'm boring so black is my staple color).

11420_B4TN_t.jpg

None of the stores in my area has gotten this bacg yet so I'm still waiting to see it IRL. Has any lucky tPF'er picked this baby up yet? If so, please share your thoughts, comments, pics! :graucho:

I saw it at the Macy's in Middletown, NY. It's a nice purse. And if you have that F&F from Macy's, you could get 20% off! ;)