The Black Alligator and Tan Ostrich Keepall 50s

RobbieNEmmy

I made it!
Jan 3, 2006
A long while ago I put in two special order estimate requests for these two very prized items. And I finially got the pricing information! France denied the Alligator Keepall. They explained to me that the piping between the two side panels on the exterior would be to hard to make. I did however get a price for the tan ostrich! $10,800. If I had the money, I would have said "I'll take it!" as I love :love: Louis Vuitton travel pieces, but sadly, that's not the case. Maybe in a few years though!!

Just wanted to share my bit of info with y'all...

ayla said:
Oooh interesting, if you were to pick a colour for the ostrich, which one would you pick ? Tan ?

No, I just told her tan because when I placed the order for an estimate, she put me on the spot for a color! Arg! If I were to really order this beauty, I would love a pale blue color. That is, if I could pick anything. If not, I know Louis Vuitton makes Cognac Ostrich, I'd probably go with that then.

RobbieNEmmy said:
A long while ago I put in two special order estimate requests for these two very prized items. And I finially got the pricing information! France denied the Alligator Keepall. They explained to me that the piping between the two side panels on the exterior would be to hard to make. I did however get a price for the tan ostrich! $10,800. If I had the money, I would have said "I'll take it!" as I love :love: Louis Vuitton travel pieces, but sadly, that's not the case. Maybe in a few years though!!

Just wanted to share my bit of info with y'all...

Wow, that's an ambitious special order! :biggrin: It sounds beautiful, particularly the light blue shade.
Gosh, I'd almost be afraid of carrying it, lol.