The Birth of Luxury book

1. Is it still available in LV stores? Does anyone know?

Thanks!

2. I saw it at the SF store this weekend. :yes:

3. Ohhhhh...you did? I wonder if the store near me has it...have to give them a call!

Thanks!

Oh, also...what store in SF? I am going to be in SF next week and could stop by if the store near me doesn't have it.

4. Union Square LV :biggrin:

5. Thanks!

6. I got mine form NM LAST WEEK @94.00, free shipping. iTS NORMALLY 125.00 (AT THE lv storeS too)
    I luv this book, so full of history, and pics-HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

7. Does anyone know if any LV in NY state has it?

8. Like LABAG said, it's on sale at NM for $94. I bought mine online at NM and they shipped it overseas to me to Germany :smile:

I believe that it's still available in the stores. You may have to call the store closest to you to see if they have it. If not, 866-Vuitton may be able to help you

9. I got mine on Amazon.com. It was discounted, too! I even bought one for a friend.

10. Unfortunately it's not on sale anymore, at least not online. But Neiman Marcus does still have it available online for $125:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod25530170&parentId=cat7990738&masterId=cat5080737&index=32&cmCat=cat000000cat980731cat6000734cat980737cat5080737cat7990738

I believe the last day of the online sale was Friday, because I bought mine Friday night for $94 (plus shipping because I didn't have the stupid free shipping code! :rant: ) and by Saturday morning it was back to $125. Now I can't wait for it to get here, woohoo! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice