The BIGGEST LV handbag ...

Anna Bella

O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
I have a lovely collection of nicely proportioned LV bags, like the Alma and the Soufllot, yet somehow these are useless for work and travel. I am trying to select a huge LV style that will double as a handbag/overnight bag/work bag ... without getting a keepall 45 or something to briefcasey.

I have my eye on either the Cabas Mezzo in MC, the Lockit Horizontal in MC, or the Chelsea in Damier.

Any suggestions for the perfect "hold EVERYTHING" bag? What do you find perfect for all these tasks ...

I have a lovely collection of nicely proportioned LV bags, like the Alma and the Soufllot, yet somehow these are useless for work and travel. I am trying to select a huge LV style that will double as a handbag/overnight bag/work bag ... without getting a keepall 45 or something to briefcasey.

I have my eye on either the Cabas Mezzo in MC, the Lockit Horizontal in MC, or the Chelsea in Damier.

Any suggestions for the perfect "hold EVERYTHING" bag? What do you find perfect for all these tasks ...

are you talking about special ordering these in MC? i don't think MC special orders are allowed...

The Mezzo would make a great "everything" bag- you might even want to check out it's larger, discontinued sister the Cabas Alto that can still be found on ebay, Let-trade, etc.

But yeah, you can't get Mezzo or Lockit in MC

I have the lockit H and it will go from day to night to work. You will have no issue using it as an over night bag either. Again depending on what you take over night :smile: but a change of clothes n/p.