The Biggest Loser season 10

yeah jillian is a bit of a sell-out but at least she's doing something to help this bloody obesity problem, right??

Yeah, she makes good tv. The show is kind of questionable because its entertainment at the expense of obese people. Yes we are rooting for them, a lot of people at home can relate but some of it seems humiliating.

I really don't like the contestants that are left, except for Ada.

Elizabeth annoys me so damn much! I don't like Lisa either but she was exactly right, they are "safe" for the guys to keep around then pick off at the end.

I HATE the dominance of the arrogant trio - Frado, Brenden and Patrick. But I hate it more that none of the women are smart enough to do anything about it - why didn't they try to win the temptation challenge so they could pick the couples?

Elizabeth annoys me so damn much! I don't like Lisa either but she was exactly right, they are "safe" for the guys to keep around then pick off at the end.

I HATE the dominance of the arrogant trio - Frado, Brenden and Patrick. But I hate it more that none of the women are smart enough to do anything about it - why didn't they try to win the temptation challenge so they could pick the couples?

I've had enough of Frado and Brendon and now Patrick with that boohooing at the elimination.

Good point that a woman could have tried to win the temptation but the amount of calories may have affected their weigh ins. They just don't lose as much as the guys.

Lisa shouldn't mention going home. I understand her feelings, if I had to listen to Frado and build a 5ft tower of sugar cubes, I'd want to go home too. BUT you can't voice it.

They need to change the rules next season so the game can't be so one sided like this. It's taken all the suspense out of it because it's obvious that the final three will be three of the four men left.

They need to change the rules next season so the game can't be so one sided like this. It's taken all the suspense out of it because it's obvious that the final three will be three of the four men left.

I agree. Maybe they should do an all women season and an all male season. Or keep them separate, women vs women, men vs men for a while until the top 8 or however American Idol does it.

The contestants this season are so unlikable.

^I so agree... I loved the folks on last season and this one is a disappointment. The dominating treo really doesn't have likable folks. The yelling at weigh in. Aaron and Jessie going home was HUGE disappointment to me...

I'm really frustrated with this season's contestants. Ada WHY did you give up the free car? You know they are just going to vote you out later on. Silly girl...

I was thinking how nice of her to give the car to an unemployed dad. But then when he was shown sitting in the room with his alliance buddies I was thinking oh no.

I was thinking how nice of her to give the car to an unemployed dad. But then when he was shown sitting in the room with his alliance buddies I was thinking oh no.

That was a dumb move on Ada's part. Just because somebody choses to have children doesn't make them more worthy of a prize. Ada's been brainwashed by Frado, Brenden and Patrick - she and Elizabeth are their insurance.

Yes, I agree with everything you said!! I really like Ada and hope that she wins (she won't). I don't like Elizabeth at all! She annoys me (and my 11 y/o dd!) sooooooo much too!! Ick!

The arrogant trio, such a perfect name for them. I'm glad Mark didn't fall below the yellow line or he would have been gone...