Jimmy Choo The BIG sales!

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
So! I was wondering....just what is on everyone's sale wish list? :girlsigh: What bag(s) are you hoping against hope goes on sale for 30-50% off that you'll snap up in a Jimmy Choo second??

I find myself getting caught up in the excitement of the sales, but the fact remains that there really isn't anything "must-have" for me out there. I'm SO glad I found the black biker Ring at a great price on Overstock and didn't have to hope that I would get one on sale elsewhere, and then...you know, the burgundy one came up on eBay that I couldn't pass up....so I think I'm all set? :jammin:

So what about you all? What is it that you covet???? :yes:

So! I was wondering....just what is on everyone's sale wish list? :girlsigh: What bag(s) are you hoping against hope goes on sale for 30-50% off that you'll snap up in a Jimmy Choo second??

I find myself getting caught up in the excitement of the sales, but the fact remains that there really isn't anything "must-have" for me out there. I'm SO glad I found the black biker Ring at a great price on Overstock and didn't have to hope that I would get one on sale elsewhere, and then...you know, the burgundy one came up on eBay that I couldn't pass up....so I think I'm all set? :jammin:

So what about you all? What is it that you covet???? :yes:

I might get the Radiant in the patchwork python if: 1.) it goes 50% off and 2.) Robyn buys one too! That is the only bag that is speaking to me from afar. So, what are the chances? :shrugs: (I put that smiley in there for you, Stinkerbelle)

I might get the Radiant in the patchwork python if: 1.) it goes 50% off and 2.) Robyn buys one too! That is the only bag that is speaking to me from afar. So, what are the chances? :shrugs: (I put that smiley in there for you, Stinkerbelle)

I would get the Radiant Patchwork Python (only if Jburgh gets one :tup: )

or a Ayse Metallic shaded python handbag (if it goes on sale for 50% off) , but a new bed would be the smarter choice if I really thought about it :Push:

a new bed would be the smarter choice if I really thought about it :Push:

Aaaaa, don't think and just slap a patch on it!:okay:

I'm waiting for the Boutique sales, our Nordstrom just doesn't have a great selection.

It is strange how the presales happen, at Nordies, though. They won't have the Fendi, Ferragamo or Gucci list until next week. Sometimes I cheat on Jimmy with Salvatore...don't tell him! :graucho:

Ladies any clue which bags go on sale?? I'm sooo clueless & am really looking to add a Troy, Rikki or Arad to my collection, I work close to a Choo boutique but would like to have a heads up before I go in. :girlsigh:

Also, do you have better luck with the sales online? I know that I got my Riki from JC online the day of a sale and it was the last one.

What about Neiman's, Saks, BG online....is it better to stalk them for availability??

I'm hoping that the purple Mahala will go for 50% off. This is the only one that I'm lusting after so far unless there's another colour that takes my breath away.