Jimmy Choo The BIG sales!

Well, the python Radiant is off my list. Even at 50%, it is way too much. But, I'm going to call the boutique about shoes. But it was fun getting excited about the Radiant!

"Exotic Skins are IN :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:"

You girls do have impeccable taste, I'll give ya that! Your new Python bags are about the most beautiful bags I have ever seen.... :love:

I can't wait to hear what all everyone is able to snap up during the sales! I shall be living vicariously through all of you....make me proud!! :woohoo:

When does the sale start? I am dying to get the Radiant in Burgundy. I have been watching to make sure it doesn't sell out Neiman's or Bergdorf since I haven't seen it on the JC site.

I really want the "Bone" Mahala - I have no color quite like it - I have 2 SA's alerted to it and the one who contacts me when/if it becomes available on sale will have me for a steady customer. I never get a bag I love on sale - If it happens, it would be a first!!!

I really want the "Bone" Mahala - I have no color quite like it - I have 2 SA's alerted to it and the one who contacts me when/if it becomes available on sale will have me for a steady customer. I never get a bag I love on sale - If it happens, it would be a first!!!

SuzyZ there is a bone LP Malena at the Downtown Seattle Nordstrom. It is the medium size and not the large.
If you like that style (I have a medium black/gunmetal one :heart:) (206) 628-2111.

Sorry if I sound ignorant, but are you referring to sales on the JC website? Or are there other sites that typically do sales also? I'm new to JC and am obsessed and would love to get my paws on a couple! TIA!

All the boutiques and the web site will have sales. I know the web site starts at 30% then go to 50% after a couple of weeks. The boutiques, I'm not sure.

I just got invited to a Jimmy Choo event on the 29th where they will have the pre-sales and unveil the upcoming collection. It is too bad I can't make it to the event (probably good for my wallet!) Wonder if all the boutiques will have their pre-sales starting on the 29th...

I'm resisting everything at the moment :yes: and live vicariously through all you wealthy ladies...

You and me both Bonnie! So shove over and let the shopping frenzy begin....without us this round! :popcorn:

I can't wait to see what great deals do end up being had though....and I am looking forward to the Spring/Summer line! :tup:

But just in case :graucho:, which selections on the jc.com website will be going on sale? NOT that I'm thinking of remotely buying or anything. Since I'm not near a boutique, maybe I can still look for fun-sies.