The BIG sales!

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
So! I was wondering....just what is on everyone's sale wish list? :girlsigh: What bag(s) are you hoping against hope goes on sale for 30-50% off that you'll snap up in a Jimmy Choo second??

I find myself getting caught up in the excitement of the sales, but the fact remains that there really isn't anything "must-have" for me out there. I'm SO glad I found the black biker Ring at a great price on Overstock and didn't have to hope that I would get one on sale elsewhere, and then...you know, the burgundy one came up on eBay that I couldn't pass up....so I think I'm all set? :jammin:

So what about you all? What is it that you covet???? :yes:

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
So! I was wondering....just what is on everyone's sale wish list? :girlsigh: What bag(s) are you hoping against hope goes on sale for 30-50% off that you'll snap up in a Jimmy Choo second??

I find myself getting caught up in the excitement of the sales, but the fact remains that there really isn't anything "must-have" for me out there. I'm SO glad I found the black biker Ring at a great price on Overstock and didn't have to hope that I would get one on sale elsewhere, and then...you know, the burgundy one came up on eBay that I couldn't pass up....so I think I'm all set? :jammin:

So what about you all? What is it that you covet???? :yes:
I might get the Radiant in the patchwork python if: 1.) it goes 50% off and 2.) Robyn buys one too! That is the only bag that is speaking to me from afar. So, what are the chances? :shrugs: (I put that smiley in there for you, Stinkerbelle)

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Ventura
I might get the Radiant in the patchwork python if: 1.) it goes 50% off and 2.) Robyn buys one too! That is the only bag that is speaking to me from afar. So, what are the chances? :shrugs: (I put that smiley in there for you, Stinkerbelle)
I would get the Radiant Patchwork Python (only if Jburgh gets one :tup: )

or a Ayse Metallic shaded python handbag (if it goes on sale for 50% off) , but a new bed would be the smarter choice if I really thought about it :Push:

starbuxxx

O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
San Francisco
I might try to get a Maddy. Not sure which color. It's hard to resist 50% off! Or maybe the metallic python Arad. :love:
Don't hold me to this but I believe Nordstrom put the python Arad on pre-sale for 40% off.

I would love a Maddy, Carolina or Radiant. Nordstroms selection isn't that great so I hope the boutiques are better!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
a new bed would be the smarter choice if I really thought about it :Push:
Aaaaa, don't think and just slap a patch on it!:okay:

I'm waiting for the Boutique sales, our Nordstrom just doesn't have a great selection.

It is strange how the presales happen, at Nordies, though. They won't have the Fendi, Ferragamo or Gucci list until next week. Sometimes I cheat on Jimmy with Salvatore...don't tell him! :graucho:

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
Luuucy....Ethel....YOU guys are the very reason BonnieC, JMcadon, Samantha and I are in the freaking swamps! Have you NOT heard of calf leather??? :Push:

nana00

Jul 7, 2007
Miami
Ladies any clue which bags go on sale?? I'm sooo clueless & am really looking to add a Troy, Rikki or Arad to my collection, I work close to a Choo boutique but would like to have a heads up before I go in. :girlsigh:

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
Also, do you have better luck with the sales online? I know that I got my Riki from JC online the day of a sale and it was the last one.

What about Neiman's, Saks, BG online....is it better to stalk them for availability??

Jul 10, 2007
I must get a Maddy!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:
Does anyone know when the sale will start?

Keep your eyes peeled for me fellow "Choo-ettes":choochoo::choochoo:
I missed out on the last sale and can't let a bargain pass me buy this time!

slip

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Singapore
I'm hoping that the purple Mahala will go for 50% off. This is the only one that I'm lusting after so far unless there's another colour that takes my breath away.

Polaremil

permanent vacation
O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
Close enough
Only shoes for me, I think. I have Clue, Margo and Yukon bookmarked, all in Black. I'll be on the lookout for the sand Maddy in the next sale.