The BIG mirrior speedy.

I just spoke to customer service here about it (for the 10000000 time:lol: ) and they said it is due here 1st Dec and that they are coated canvas....for Aus the price of the pap is $1670 (aus$$) and the speedy (which he said was a 30:wtf: is $1910)...he knew nothing about it being delayed (then again he is usually wrong:Push: ). I can't wait to see this IRL :wlae:

I just spoke to customer service here about it (for the 10000000 time:lol: ) and they said it is due here 1st Dec and that they are coated canvas....for Aus the price of the pap is $1670 (aus$$) and the speedy (which he said was a 30:wtf: is $1910)...he knew nothing about it being delayed (then again he is usually wrong:Push: ). I can't wait to see this IRL :wlae:

Yeah, like I said in a different post, the expected date will not be the 15th of November, but maybe as late as Dec. 15th due to production problems.

The person I spoke with said that Dec. 1st may be possible, but most likely it's starting to look like Dec. 15th. She said they were getting alot of flack about it from customers who wanted to have it early for X-Mas, and not wait until the last moment, where there would be a strong possibility that not everyone would get it by Dec. 25th.

:sad:

Yeah, like I said in a different post, the expected date will not be the 15th of November, but maybe as late as Dec. 15th due to production problems.

The person I spoke with said that Dec. 1st may be possible, but most likely it's starting to look like Dec. 15th. She said they were getting alot of flack about it from customers who wanted to have it early for X-Mas, and not wait until the last moment, where there would be a strong possibility that not everyone would get it by Dec. 25th.

We usually receive the A/W items later than the rest of the LV kingdom...I hope it is not in Jan 07 here:nuts: Thanks for your update;)

That's what I heard too humm :yes: