the BH jingle

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I noticed yesterday when carrying my BH that it jingles. It's not a bad thing, it's a very soft, sparkly sound. After a little examination, it turns out that it's the clip just inside the top of the bag, bumping against the metal loop it clips onto when I walk. Has anyone else noticed this?

2. yep! All the time!

3. I notice it as well!
    Also on my Perfo pochette, the lock sounds like a squeaky hinge when I'm walking around in a quiet area lol.

4. The Frange is probly the "loudest" purse I've ever owned :upsidedown: but I love the sound.

5. Oooh, I'll bet that one jingles a lot! I love the BH sound too, it's very sweet and soft.

6. ^it is! it's a little clinkle! LOL!

7. I heard it when I was at LV. This lady bought that style (BH) and a vernis Roxbury and she was handeling it and you could just hear the little brass pieces clinking together. That is just a fabulous bag!

8. LOL. Thats so funny. That was my big complaint about that bag. JINGLE JINGLE. I sold it because of that. It drove me nuts. I felt like a cat or something.

9. LOL!! I love making noise and I love it even more when it's something realllly purtty!! I like that BH and I think I'll add it to my ever growing list!

10. I usually just leave my open, and I avoid the jingle.

11. mine's always open and always jingles! {?}

12. Heheheee Swanky is jingley

13. LOL!
    I can think of worse things!:P

:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice