The best way to sell sapphires?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all.

I have a pair of identical white sapphires, 0.5c each. I bought them from Multicolour.com a couple of years ago with the intention of having them set as studs in 18k white gold, and then I planned to replace them with diamonds when I had saved up enough for a pair of Whiteflash diamonds.

However I haven't got round to that and could really do with the money right now, but I have no idea how to go about selling them. Should I get them appraised first? So people know exactly what they're buying? And where would be the best place to sell? I know of loupetroop but I think that's based in the US and I'm in the UK. Is eBay going to be okay?

Thanks in advance :smile:

2. There are people that sell on LoupeTroop from the uk, but if you have the documentation that identifies them and the original listing that should be enough. Don't expect to get what you paid, or a quick sell regardless of the route you take.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice