The Best Pencil Eyeliner

Don't laugh but I was really surprised by Avon's glimmerstick in Blackest Black (or something like that). Its the one without glitter. Its goes on in the deepest velvety black I've seen. The only thing is that it can be tricky to get it in-between your eyelashes if they don't grow in a straight line - so I take a liner brush and sort of color in the gaps. For my gel eyeliner, Camera Ready Cosmetics have a great little tub that works well.

I have used Dior pencil eyeliner for years. It lasts all day and never runs on me, has vibrant color, and there is no fading! It can also be smudged for the perfect smokey eye, I am obsessed with it!

What do you ladies use for tightlining and for the waterline? I have very hooded lids, so I tend to only tightline. And I'm on the quest of finding the liner that would work for me. So far, I've only tried Prestige Total Intensity, NYX Retractable and MAC Pro longwear. I also tried the gel Maybelline Lasting Drama, thinking that maybe the pencil types are not enough. But still nothing. All of them would either go off or go to the corners of my eyes after a few hours, which I hate. Any suggestions what I should try next?

What do you ladies use for tightlining and for the waterline? I have very hooded lids, so I tend to only tightline. And I'm on the quest of finding the liner that would work for me. So far, I've only tried Prestige Total Intensity, NYX Retractable and MAC Pro longwear. I also tried the gel Maybelline Lasting Drama, thinking that maybe the pencil types are not enough. But still nothing. All of them would either go off or go to the corners of my eyes after a few hours, which I hate. Any suggestions what I should try next?

I use trooper eyeliner from Kay Von d and its my HG now! I have tried so many other eyeliners from Chanel to MAC to whatever you can think of! This is my go to eyeliner since I tried it!