The Best Minkette Birthday Gift

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. PLEASE NOTE: I CANNOT disclose how my DH managed to do this, mostly because most details were purposely obscured from me...so I wouldn't be able to tell you simply because I do not know. Anyways, my husband arranged a trip to NYC for me to celebrate my 30th birthday (which was in June). And I thought that was an incredibly great gift as is...he drops a hint that we have an appointment today at 3 but doesn't know how long it will take...

2. Then he calls up to "Jess"...

3. :nuts: This sounds like it's going to be good!!

4. Ohhh...then what?

5. ...and I look at the Directory and as the elevator opens up to a cute blonde with glasses, I catch "REBECCA MINKOFF LLC".

6. Happy belated birthday! When was your birthday? My 30th was on June 21!

7. #7 Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
    On the surface, I looked like: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But on the inside: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

btw Mine was June 13. Happy belated birthday!!!!

8. Oh. This sounds sweet! Happy Birthday and is there more to the story?

9. What a great DH! What happened @ the appt?

10. hahaha :popcorn:

11. #11 Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
    Happy Belated Birthday! o.m.g!

12. ...what else happened? :nuts:

13. So sorry, my laptop's wireless got screwy. Here are shots from my showroom visit. Some samples of tasseled darlings, zippered clutches, and a rainbow of mini minis. I didn't get a good shot (since it was a surprise, I only took iPhone pics) of my fave preview item, a black devote with zippered belts (bottom shelf below the mini minis)

Attached Files:

14. holy crap! :faint:

15. wowwww this indeed is the best birthday gift a minkette could ever receive :yes: