The Best Man Bag???

I recommend you to take a look at the Shelton. It's more sophisticated and well made than District. It has a zipper under the flap,, so its more safe when travelling. It can also be fasten to a rolling luggage, and the shape is more "boxy" than the District so it will keep the shape very well.

Thank you!
He is in the tall side---6'3".

I'm leaning towards the abbesses or district, I think...

Yes the Abbesses is a classic!! Don't worry once he loses his 'LV virginity' he won't go back.. Soon he will need a matching wallet, maybe an agenda, iPad cover, oh maybe a matching duffle and finally a luggage set.... :graucho:

Have fun deciding!! Oh and also I am almost six foot (shy of HALF A BLOODY INCH!!! Grrrrr) and I use a Keepall 45 for a day to day basis.. And sometimes I also use a Speedy 40B - but I am Asian and we are allowed to dress a bit quirky, but just a suggestion!

Best of luck!! You two can have matching Abbesses!! How cute!

Is it strictly the classic Monogram you'r intrested in? There isn't many messengerbags for men to choose from in this particular line. I think Abbesses, Valmy and Icare would be a good choice.

From the other lines, I woukd check out:

-District
-Brooklyn
-Shelton
-Torres
-Tadao pm
Yes, he's determined that his first LV be monogram. I suppose he wants it to scream "Louis Vuitton"! ;)
I'm sure he'll dabble in damier once the first purchase is made :smile:

I'll check out the shelton as well....thank you!

Yes the Abbesses is a classic!! Don't worry once he loses his 'LV virginity' he won't go back.. Soon he will need a matching wallet, maybe an agenda, iPad cover, oh maybe a matching duffle and finally a luggage set.... :graucho:

Have fun deciding!! Oh and also I am almost six foot (shy of HALF A BLOODY INCH!!! Grrrrr) and I use a Keepall 45 for a day to day basis.. And sometimes I also use a Speedy 40B - but I am Asian and we are allowed to dress a bit quirky, but just a suggestion!

Best of luck!! You two can have matching Abbesses!! How cute!
I love all of this!
Especially the Asian part...my hubs is half Asian ;). His mother is from Taiwan & father is Caucasian ;) So, perhaps, he could "pull off" more looks than he thinks, lol ;)

I love all of this!
Especially the Asian part...my hubs is half Asian ;). His mother is from Taiwan & father is Caucasian ;) So, perhaps, he could "pull off" more looks than he thinks, lol ;)

Ahhh yes! He just needs the confidence! Of course if he is younger say early 30's he can still pull it off.. We are young at heart, but well you don't wanna be a mutton dressed as a lamb!

For me it is always just the bags that I push the boundaries, never in clothing (the only piece of women's clothing that I own is a Chanel Cruise collection unisex micro sequin blazer, divine, coming in the mail LOL!).

It also depends on where you live too! If you live in a city where people are more liberal, you can experiment with looks a bit more.. if you live in like the Deep South for example, then maybe not :P