The best LV summer bag for a mom?

If azur is still in the running, there's a new azur bag coming out in April from what I read in the new bags forum. Drawstring hobo with a longer strap as well as rolled handles, with a rose interior. I too want an azur bag too and I have small ones so it may be a bad idea but I want to take a look when it comes out.

If azur is still in the running, there's a new azur bag coming out in April from what I read in the new bags forum. Drawstring hobo with a longer strap as well as rolled handles, with a rose interior. I too want an azur bag too and I have small ones so it may be a bad idea but I want to take a look when it comes out.

I feel like light bags and bags prone to color transfer must be used when not with my toddler. This is a rule for me haha. I thought the canvas was almost carefree, since it's not it will have to be a later purchase since this purchase is supposed to be a summer bag in combination with a toddler. I have plenty of other bags for other uses but no summer bag for daily use. And since I have a toddler it is a criteria that it is toddler friendly ;)

If I love LV I will most definitely buy me an azur bag efter the toddler years! :smile:

If you are considering mono now, I vote for the pochette metis. It holds more than it seems and is pretty worry free as it doesn't have much vachetta. I am a new mommy and just bought this one to use this summer.

I am really considering the speedy b :smile: what's so great about noe? Seems like everyone recommend it but I don't really see why hehe. Would love to know :smile: maybe I am missing something?

Yes, I should go to a store. I have been into the one where I live once - and had a bad experience with a SA and really don't feel to visit again before I am sure about which bag (or at least know which 1-5 to chose from).

lol.
SpeedyB is a great choice! Speedy 30 DE was my first LV bag.
As for Noe, it is a gorgeous bag to me, not as popular as speedys of course. But, the more I see it here...on TPF, I'm really liking it, especially in Azur, but the mono is pretty too. I suggested it, because I like the style, it seems to hold a lot, and can be worn crossbody as well. Just another option...

Sorry about your bad experience. Don't let that deter you...the next time may be amazing! You never know...I sure hope it will be.

Keep us informed on which bag you choose![emoji2]

If you are considering mono now, I vote for the pochette metis. It holds more than it seems and is pretty worry free as it doesn't have much vachetta. I am a new mommy and just bought this one to use this summer.

Well, not really considering as in prefering haha, just seeing the mono very practical ;) and I could live with it :P

I have been looking at the pochette metis a bit, but the design is quite similar to my Mulberry Lily which I would prefer to use. So it would probably just end up spending time in my wardrobe. The Pallas Clutch seems very nice to me, but it is not really my idea of a summer bag and it won't hold so much extra than my essentials (which I love for a bag, but not for this summer bag hehe).

I think there might be a thread about this but I can't find it! So here is my question, which is the best summer bag (canvas azur) for a mom?

It will be my first LV bag ever :smile:

Criterias:
* I don't like "shoulders only" straps
* Very good if the bag could be carried crossbody if needed to
* Must be the light azur canvas :smile:
* It needs to fit essentials, maybe a small car and tissues. It doesn't have to replace a diaper bag.

Have not tried any bag in store but think maybe speedy b or siracusa could be close. But would love other input from you!
I think the speedy B is a great bag if you use the strap! Ive noticed, with being a mom and carrying a speedy without the strap is VERY uncomfortable! (hard to hold the top handles and hold your child at same time!)

Well, not really considering as in prefering haha, just seeing the mono very practical ;) and I could live with it :P

I have been looking at the pochette metis a bit, but the design is quite similar to my Mulberry Lily which I would prefer to use. So it would probably just end up spending time in my wardrobe. The Pallas Clutch seems very nice to me, but it is not really my idea of a summer bag and it won't hold so much extra than my essentials (which I love for a bag, but not for this summer bag hehe).
Oh and if you are going to go with mono, i REALLY love the pallas BB ..can be worn cross body as well!

i use my siracusa pm crossbody and really like it. it holds more than enough and sits flatter than the speedy b. the only con to the siracusa is that the strap is not really as long as i would like it to be crossbody, so that would depend upon your height. i like it much more than the favorite because it holds more and has a zip closure. the speedy b is also a great bag so that would be my second choice here.

What is your height?