The best I could do is bad

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
This is the worst photo (but the only one I could post of the Francesco Biasia "morning star, Havana brown" bag I am now in love with - The shoulder strap is very long , worn across the body and the color is very much like the IF Audra, a reddish rich tan color. Since I can't post my own photos, I am sorry not to be able to really show you the classic beauty of this bag.

SuzyZ said:
This is the worst photo (but the only one I could post of the Francesco Biasia "morning star, Havana brown" bag I am now in love with - The shoulder strap is very long , worn across the body and the color is very much like the IF Audra, a reddish rich tan color. Since I can't post my own photos, I am sorry not to be able to really show you the classic beauty of this bag.

Very nice!!

Is this the color you got?

Attachments

• 65293_764583_SQ250.jpg
    65293_764583_SQ250.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 45
Bjara said:
Very nice!!

Is this the color you got?
yes, but you can't imagine how beautiful it is unless you see it person or photographed by a pro. I feel so elegant with this bag, I can't explain it, I have so many more that are so upscale but right now this is the bag of the hour - It doesn't show the long shoulder strap and my bag is bigger - they come in 2 sizes. I got the last one at Nordstrom's.

SuzyZ said:
yes, but you can't imagine how beautiful it is unless you see it person or photographed by a pro. I feel so elegant with this bag, I can't explain it, I have so many more that are so upscale but right now this is the bag of the hour - It doesn't show the long shoulder strap and my bag is bigger - they come in 2 sizes. I got the last one at Nordstrom's.

So it has the handles, and then a longer shoulder strap as well?

Bjara said:
So it has the handles, and then a longer shoulder strap as well?
no handles, just long shoulder strap to wear across the body - I got my first compliment on it today - It made me feel really good - I just wish someone who can post accurate photos woudl find this gem !!

SuzyZ said:
no handles, just long shoulder strap to wear across the body - I got my first compliment on it today - It made me feel really good - I just wish someone who can post accurate photos woudl find this gem !!

Is this it?

Attachments

• 202163207_001.jpg
    202163207_001.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 202163207_002.jpg
    202163207_002.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 28