The best I could do is bad

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]This is the worst photo (but the only one I could post of the Francesco Biasia "morning star, Havana brown" bag I am now in love with - The shoulder strap is very long , worn across the body and the color is very much like the IF Audra, a reddish rich tan color. Since I can't post my own photos, I am sorry not to be able to really show you the classic beauty of this bag.

2. Very nice!!

Is this the color you got?

65293_764583_SQ250.jpg
  3. Cute! :P

Been really loving brown lately.....

4. yes, but you can't imagine how beautiful it is unless you see it person or photographed by a pro. I feel so elegant with this bag, I can't explain it, I have so many more that are so upscale but right now this is the bag of the hour - It doesn't show the long shoulder strap and my bag is bigger - they come in 2 sizes. I got the last one at Nordstrom's.

5. :biggrin: Bjara and 613 - Thanks for showing interest so I could share my enthusiasm - I really needed that!!!!!!!

6. That is a nice bag.:biggrin:

7. So it has the handles, and then a longer shoulder strap as well?

8. Awww! :smile:

I know what you mean....I felt great after all the compliments the other day on my new bags. :love:

9. That's a nice bag!

10. no handles, just long shoulder strap to wear across the body - I got my first compliment on it today - It made me feel really good - I just wish someone who can post accurate photos woudl find this gem !!

11. Is this it?

202163207_001.jpg 202163207_002.jpg
  12. It's very close - the only difference is that the space between where the pockets end and the top of the bag is 4 inches (not reflected here, it makes a big, impressive difference!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice