The Best Christmas a Coachie Could Ever Ask For

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
Good evening ladies (and gents),

Last night, I checked my mailbox and was surprised to find a wonderful little package waiting for me. After having back-to-back-to-back four hour exams, it felt like a bit of a crappy week. Needless to say, this surprise made my entire YEAR. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me! The Christmas card that was written made me feel warm and the happiest I've felt all week. I'm still glowing from all the excitement and joy; it feels like I'm walking on air hehe :smile:

I tried my new gift on my Madison Hobo and she looks PERFECT. I think it was made to be. ildera5, you have wonderful taste.

I've been waiting all day to get to a computer so that I can tell the entire world how ildera5 is such an amazing woman. I also wanted to say a massive and sincere:

THANK YOU!!

My boyfriend also showed up with his "surprise" of a Christmas present. Anyone here to share my joy and see my reveal?

For some, I know this reveal might be small but they came with love and I truly feel blessed to have such considerate people in life. Many, many thanks.

Much loves,
- nyssa :smile:

Veronica_Swayer, amusingten, and Mariquel, thanks for being here to share my happiness. I was so very pleasantly surprised.

DSC04712.jpg

Unveiling my little surprise! I know she came out a while ago but I love, love, LOVE her. I think she's just gorgeous and I love how she matches with EVERYTHING I own! She's so perfect :smile:

DSC04713.jpg

Veronica_Swayer, you are TOO right. She's super cute. I jump up and down every time I look in the mirror and see her on my bag. hehe.

Here's her on my Madison Hobo, my go to bag at the moment :smile:

p.s. I have no idea why one photo is significantly smaller than the other.

DSC04715.jpg

DSC04714.jpg

The last photo related to the Goldie Keyfob is a modelling shot. I wish I could have cropped it better so that you could all see the fob better but it got too pixellated :sad:

DSC047182.jpg

Funny thing I thought I should add. When my boyfriend saw the Goldie keyfob on my desk, instead of saying, "when did you buy that keychain?" or "what's this thing?", he specifically said "when did you buy yourself a FOB?"

He knew what it was! I think I've officially made my boyfriend a Coachie ;)

Last edited:
The first gift:

DSC_0008.jpg

It was very thoughtful of my boyfriend to decide to go to Coach and pick this scarf for me. To be perfectly honest, I generally wouldn't have picked up this scarf for myself. It's still beautiful to me because my boyfriend put so much thought into picking it out. :smile: