The Best Christmas a Coachie Could Ever Ask For

Ildera and your BF have great taste! I agree with the other ladies, Goldie looks perfect on your purse.........the contrast of the gold against the black is so stunning!

I have the same gloves in hot pink and they're very comfortable.

Merry Christmas to you too.......it looks like you're off to a good start!

What a great friend to get you Goldy ~~Poppy Key Fob!!
Very cute~~~ She looks great on your bag!!!
What a great boyfriend to get you the gloves and scarf!!! Very nice!!!
Merry Christmas to you!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Aw, what a sweet reveal! LOVE Goldy and she looks great on your Mad Convertible Hobo! Your scarf and gloves are lovely....such warm-hearted gifts!! Congrats and Merry Christmas!

Awwww...Nyssa what a great friend. Ildera is so sweet!!!

Love that Goldie Fob ...so cute!!!

And what a wonderful BF you have too!!

You are truly blessed and loved!!

Merry Christmas!! :hugs:

Love that cutie goldie on your hobo...it's perfect! I wish i could have those coach gloves but it would be impractical for me since i live in AZ and never gets that cold. Enjoy everything lucky girl!

all your gifts are so perfect! i love goldy!!

i hate Tron though lol! enjoy your gifts and your friendships!!

I thought the movie wasn't too bad though it definitely wasn't great either. Thanks for looking! :smile:

Nyssa was this a RAOK or do you and Idera5 know each other outside the forum? Either way such a great gift. I love it that your bf says FOB, that is too perfect!

It was RAOK. So sweet of her, don't you think? Also, my boyfriend is becoming quite the Coachie, he can tell MFF from FP now :smile: hahaha

THANK YOU, to everyone for looking and writing such wonderful and supportive compliments. This is one of the reasons that I love being on this forum so much.

Thanks again for looking. Happy shopping everyone! :smile:

What wonderful gifts! :smile:
And I can't believe you opened your gifts already and it's only the 20th!

(I just HAD to log on today because my brother left the house just now so I can sneak onto his computer. hehe)

Awwww nyssa, very sweet and thoughtful gifts. I'm so happy for you! It's nice to have special people in your life who think you're super special and know just the right things to get you. Congrats on your presents! :smile:

Awwww nyssa, very sweet and thoughtful gifts. I'm so happy for you! It's nice to have special people in your life who think you're super special and know just the right things to get you. Congrats on your presents! :smile:

Thank you for appreciating the kind people in life, I certainly feel like I should be thanking them more.

What wonderful gifts! :smile:
And I can't believe you opened your gifts already and it's only the 20th!

(I just HAD to log on today because my brother left the house just now so I can sneak onto his computer. hehe)

I DID open my gifts early. One because I didn't realize it was a gift until I opened it and the other because I had to check the size of the gloves. It's a bit too big so I'm going to have to get them exchanged. But oh well, I'm still happy :smile:

I hope you get that adapter problem fixed soon. I don't know how you're keeping sane without it! lol

Your mod pics, as always, are so beautiful! You would rock a paper sack, my friend!

I love your new accessories! The fob looks great on your bag and the gloves/scarf are really elegant. Enjoy! And thanks for sharing another great reveal with us!

Your mod pics, as always, are so beautiful! You would rock a paper sack, my friend!

I love your new accessories! The fob looks great on your bag and the gloves/scarf are really elegant. Enjoy! And thanks for sharing another great reveal with us!

You are so sweet to make those comments. I really appreciate the supportive comments, especially because I was too shy to put up mod pictures initially.

Thanks for looking :smile: