The best beauty advice I ever received/learned was...

Cleanse and moisturize your face and neck every night before you go to bed...even if you're too tired. Your skin will show how thankful it is later in life with less wrinkles. :smile:

A healthy diet and lifestyle will do more than most products can you buy.

I heard this a lot before but never really paid much attention to it. Both me and my mother endured some serious health issues recently, and it really took a toll on both of our appearances. I've learned from this unfortunate experience that because your skin is your biggest organ, it's an accurate reflection of your inner health. Before, I had beautiful skin that was easy to care for. Now I'm plagued with acne, fine lines, oiliness, eczema, and many other annoying, unsightly things. :rain:

Eat right, sleep plenty, exercise, and avoid toxic build up!

1. Sunscreen. The single most important thing! I wish I'd been more careful and not insisted on getting a tan every summer during my teens and 20s.
2. Don't overpluck your eyebrows. As you get older, fuller brows will help you look younger.
3. Always wear gloves when cleaning with detergents (dishes, cleaning the bathtub, etc.). I never, ever stick my bare hands in dish-water!

Drink plenty of water to hydrate skin and release toxins from the body causing your skin to look more radiant and healthy. Cleanse, moisturize and protect your skin with a sun screen of 30 or higher.

Don't make that face or it will stay that way....my mother used to tell me not to squint but I didnt listen and now I have the wrinkles in between my brows that make me always look mad and crows feet starting so they need to be botoxed. I wish I would have listened to mom.
Sleep on your back.
Apply moiturizers always when skin is damp.
Exfoliate your skin before shaving to get the dead skin off and get a smoother shave.
You can use dry shampoo on clean hair to make it thicker and easier to style and hold the style.