The Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 1

TPF Deals

tPF deal machine!
Jan 1, 2006
How, exactly, are we already at February? I didn’t even realize we were anywhere close. (Apologies to my landlord – the check’s in the mail), and yet, here we are, celebrating a new month on this chilly Friday. It’s chilly in New York, anyway – if it’s not chilly where you are, may I suggest inviting me over for a few weeks? I’ll organize your closet. Think about it.

Right now, though, the best way to celebrate being a month closer to spring is by buying things that are on sale. (I bet you knew I was going to say that.) Today, I’ve rounded up as many bright, cheery, warm-weather bags as I could put my hands on, as well as a few neutrals that’ll get you through until warm weather is here to stay. Check ‘em out below.

The post The Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 1 appeared first on PurseBlog.

Apr 16, 2012
I have the "Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha Bag" in hazelnut and I LOVE IT TO DEATH. It's literally my favorite bag out my entire collection. It's so comfortable, super soft, and pretty roomy, too! I love carrying it on rainy/windy days. The leather is so durable! I bought it full price at Nordstrom and I do not regret it one bit! it's a great bag!

I also LOVE the Kate Spade Brightspot Ave Sally Bag. SO CUTE!! I love love the color and the turnlock closure. $111 is a pretty good deal! KS makes such great bags!