The best baby bag!

auboo

Jan 24, 2014
Calling all yummi mommies in the club for any sugestions on the best baby bag ? Spacious , lightweight, lots of pocket etc.
I currently own one from oroton ( australia brand) but when it's full it's tend to get very heavy.

Shower me with your thoughts.. Tia x

Mz Wallace Kate! It's nylon, lightweight, has tons of pockets including outside pockets for drinks and is a beautiful bag. Check out the MZ Wallace threads especially the picture thread.

The Rebecca Minkoff Baby bags seem to have lots of pockets and look cute, but I haven't looked into baby bags for a while because my son is 3 and I hardly need to take anything along ;).

I have a skip hop bag though and it worked great for the first year! It has 4 pockets for diapers, a front pocket, small zipper pocket, changing pad in bag zipper pocket, and side zippers and it attaches to a stroller. It has lots of room for toys, blankets etc.
But I have seen bags with more "gadgets" and organizing possibilities than mine.

After some time I started using a normal size purse instead because I got tired of the large diaper bag ;)
I hardly ever used a stroller and carrying my son AND a big diaper bag was annoying, so I packed only the most necessary things into a medium sized crossbody bag.