The Belt Club!

Here's an old pic of my black multi-

l_5a749ec8fbe11cb614b36a274ab68e8c.jpg

Cute! I'd love to see pix of perforated belt, think one tPFer got it a while back in vachetta, wonder how's the color doing now? :drool:

I am not sure if you meant me, but I happen to own that belt.
I bought it last year in February and only wear it occasionally. When I don't use it, I store it in my wardrobe, so it won't patina too fast.
Albeit being a very nice belt, it's a real pain in the *** to look after. Going to the bathroom, washing food/hands under a tap, sitting on a new chair have suddenly become potentially dangerous situations. I am not a fan of Shining Monkey, so I never sprayed my belt, meaning it had some water spots on it. To even them out, I had my belt "tan" on my (sunny) balcony for a few weeks last summer.
However, after reading about the miracle that is the Mr.Clean eraser I tried that; it erased all the watermarks, but dried out the leather as well, making it greyish and wrinkly. I had to use a leather lotion to "moisturise" it afterwards. Anyway, the residue from the eraser clogged the perforations, so I had to use a needle to free all the tiny holes.
At the moment, the colour of the belt is a light honey colour, I will take a picture soon.

I think they call it that because it is the actual monogram from the blossom but there isn't any of the flowers on there.. kwim? also the monogram looks a tad smaller on the belt than regular mono? no?

p10432245_ph_hero.jpg