~*The Beauty Bar Girls Chat*~

Is there a version of the Clarisonic that people really like nowadays? I have a Mia that is really old and the charge doesn't hold anymore, so, I'm wondering what people are liking.
I've been looking at the Foreo products on Sephora. just got their toothbrush and love it so much now thinking about getting the face device to replace my Clarisonic

I've been looking at the Foreo products on Sephora. just got their toothbrush and love it so much now thinking about getting the face device to replace my Clarisonic

I have the Foreo luna Mini and LOVE it. I had gone into replace my clarisonic that crapped out on me and the lady recommended it. I have had it for 3 months now I think? I use it twice daily and have yet to have to recharge it! Add to that the fact I don't have to buy replacement brush heads and this thing stays beautifully clean and dries quickly and no little crevices for mold, mildew or soap scum... I'm never going back to clarisonic. And the moment they make one of the mini toothbrushes in a color I like, my sonicare toothbrush will be hitting the bin too. lol :biggrin: