~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

View attachment 3996838 View attachment 3996841 Well I found a strap that might work. It’s not LV but Kate Spade. It’s wider and has nice flowers details. The color isn’t a complete match but I think it could work. What do you all think?

Love love love your combo! I gather you already had the kate spade strap, it looks beautiful and of course the neonoe, hoping to get the chance the try out one ever...Love the cross body look and how the bag forms to yr body. Would you mind sharing your height?

Reactions: nekostar0412
Love love love your combo! I gather you already had the kate spade strap, it looks beautiful and of course the neonoe, hoping to get the chance the try out one ever...Love the cross body look and how the bag forms to yr body. Would you mind sharing your height?
No problem. I am 5'6". I find the width of the strap does make a difference in comfort as well. Only thing that bothers me a little bit is the flowers tend to catch on my hair sometimes. I just have to be careful taking it off and on.

I ordered 3 weeks ago from my boutique the Neo Noe in rose poudre and for now no news when the gonna have more stock. This is in Europe. Is rose poudre discontinued??? Anyone knows why is getting so long ??

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I ordered 3 weeks ago from my boutique the Neo Noe in rose poudre and for now no news when the gonna have more stock. This is in Europe. Is rose poudre discontinued??? Anyone knows why is getting so long ??

I wait now more than 2 months. I was nr 34 on the Waitlist. Today I was there and the List Starts with January reservations

Reactions: TRELERE
Stalk the website - there have been two available in the last three days
I got mine in Toronto within a week of being placed on the waitlist
Is not the case in Europe. I check the website everyday and nothing and I spoke with my SA yesterday and she has no clue what is happening she also is checking the website for me because the website warehouse and the shop warehouse are different. She also tell me that she can’t order in any colour that is very strange