~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

Hi NeoNoe LoVers! Need help with this: I'm planning to buy a NeoNoe but not sure about strap length? I've been reasearching on youtube about reviews but most of them are tall women over 5'5". I am 5'1, medium built. I am planning to use this as my everyday bag including during winter. I love the worry free strap of non vachetta leather. Also, I will be wearing bulky winter coats/jackets with it so I think the long strap will help. Is it true that there are 3 different lengths of strap adjustments (I read somewhere online) or just 2 - shoulder & crossbody? What is the strap length drop for the crossbody?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi NeoNoe LoVers! Need help with this: I'm planning to buy a NeoNoe but not sure about strap length? I've been reasearching on youtube about reviews but most of them are tall women over 5'5". I am 5'1, medium built. I am planning to use this as my everyday bag including during winter. I love the worry free strap of non vachetta leather. Also, I will be wearing bulky winter coats/jackets with it so I think the long strap will help. Is it true that there are 3 different lengths of strap adjustments (I read somewhere online) or just 2 - shoulder & crossbody? What is the strap length drop for the crossbody?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi, the neo noe can only be adjusted to 2 different lengths - shoulder and crossbody. I'm 5'1 as well, and it's way too long for me to put it as crossbody that it passes my hips and hits my thighs.
I know several people who have purchased different straps so if you wanted the crossbody version you can do that.

Reactions: luvlux64
Hi, the neo noe can only be adjusted to 2 different lengths - shoulder and crossbody. I'm 5'1 as well, and it's way too long for me to put it as crossbody that it passes my hips and hits my thighs.
I know several people who have purchased different straps so if you wanted the crossbody version you can do that.
Thanks a lot for this info. How are you liking it so far? I was never a bucket bag but I can see that the Neo Noe is a different kind of bucket bag. I ordered online today & will just have to wait & see :smile:

Thanks a lot for this info. How are you liking it so far? I was never a bucket bag but I can see that the Neo Noe is a different kind of bucket bag. I ordered online today & will just have to wait & see :smile:
I normally use small crossbody bags, but lately I've been using it for work and some day trips & I love it! The downside is that it's a huge black hole, so I'm ordering a bag organizer so everything will have it's own place & i won't have to dig around for things :smile: hope you enjoy your neo noe!

Reactions: luvlux64
I normally use small crossbody bags, but lately I've been using it for work and some day trips & I love it! The downside is that it's a huge black hole, so I'm ordering a bag organizer so everything will have it's own place & i won't have to dig around for things :smile: hope you enjoy your neo noe!
Thanks, I went to the boutique today & my SA said there's a waiting list but she can show me someone else's order to try on... it's perfect! I'm short but with a generous body surface are :biggrin: & so the cross body strap is just fine especially with a winter coat! Can't wait. So excited! :smile::heart:

Got this baby just a few days ago and wore her out in the rain for the first time today :confused1: It did amazingly well! The water just wiped right off of both the leather and the canvas and disappeared from the microfiber lining :biggrin: No watermarks to be found. Omg so in love with this bag and so glad I went for the pink! Seriously best bag ever!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 1,566
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 1,565
Just got my Neo Noe in Noir today and absolutely love my new bag! Just picked it up today and loved in more in person than the pics I saw online. It is a bit difficult to cinch, but hopefully that gets easier once I use it more. I asked my SA about the Pochette Metis as well and she said she was able to put in an order for me and I could possibly be receiving it in a few days, which was surprising to hear. Anyone have both the Neo Noe and Pochette Metis? Do you find you use one more than the other or are they just completely different bags?

I have both, too and also think that both are quite different. The NeoNoe is much more roomy and works quite well as an everyday bag, while the Metis fits less and is a bit dressier than the NeoNoe in my opinion. E.g. If you are going out shopping or on a stroll with friends, I find the NeoNoe more versatile as you can easily stuff a lot into it to keep your hands free (small shopped items, water bottle and similar). Metis fit quite some stuff, but only good for e.g. a small umbrella and the neccessities.

Reactions: hjc911