~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

Hi Guys! I need help, I just had my neo noe in Rose Poudre for about a month now and I've been using it everyday. I don't really wear any dark clothes usually and if I did they aren't relatively new to stain the handles, however I did notice my pink handles starting to darken. Are there any tips on cleaning this beauty? I will be a bit heartbroken if they can't stay bright and pink :sad:

Hi Guys! I need help, I just had my neo noe in Rose Poudre for about a month now and I've been using it everyday. I don't really wear any dark clothes usually and if I did they aren't relatively new to stain the handles, however I did notice my pink handles starting to darken. Are there any tips on cleaning this beauty? I will be a bit heartbroken if they can't stay bright and pink :sad:

I had color transfer once from a dark dress, I wore my bag cross body all day. The entire strap was darkened. I used a wet washcloth, and it removed all the color transfer and looked new again. Good luck! I love this bag!!

I had color transfer once from a dark dress, I wore my bag cross body all day. The entire strap was darkened. I used a wet washcloth, and it removed all the color transfer and looked new again. Good luck! I love this bag!!

do you know if the handles will patina even thou its dyed? and does that mean water wont damage it?

Sorry to hear that but since it's a hot item, I believe you're still able to get the noir :smile:
My SA has helped me ordered a Noir, can't wait to receive it[emoji847]

Hi all, just to keep u guys updated. My SA has been ordering & showing me pcs of Neo Noe to find e perfect alignment at the sides but sad to say OCD part of me can't accept the misalignment & apparently every Noe has e same issue[emoji17]
It's a lvoely bag, I love seeing all your Neo Noe here..I know it's just me when I can't find a perfect one.
So I've decided to pull my trigger on Neo Vivienne instead.
Thks for letting me share! Have a great day everyone!

Hi all, just to keep u guys updated. My SA has been ordering & showing me pcs of Neo Noe to find e perfect alignment at the sides but sad to say OCD part of me can't accept the misalignment & apparently every Noe has e same issue[emoji17]
It's a lvoely bag, I love seeing all your Neo Noe here..I know it's just me when I can't find a perfect one.
So I've decided to pull my trigger on Neo Vivienne instead.
Thks for letting me share! Have a great day everyone!
Enjoy your new bag!

Reactions: jovaine00
Love my new organizers! :love: I picked Indian Pink from Sooni Bag in Bag on Etsy. Ann helped me customize the pockets. Quality is identical to my Samorga organizers and cheaper, highly recommend! I can fit more stuff now but it does make the bag more square and structured.

Do you find that this helps with the sagging that the neonoe is prone to? I have a bunch of Samorga organizers but this looks just like them and so much cheaper.

Just got my Neo Noe in Noir today and absolutely love my new bag! Just picked it up today and loved in more in person than the pics I saw online. It is a bit difficult to cinch, but hopefully that gets easier once I use it more. I asked my SA about the Pochette Metis as well and she said she was able to put in an order for me and I could possibly be receiving it in a few days, which was surprising to hear. Anyone have both the Neo Noe and Pochette Metis? Do you find you use one more than the other or are they just completely different bags?
I have one neo noe and 3 Metis and I love them all and I'm adding a second noe in s different colour I love it so much