~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

Has anyone found a good bag organizer for the Neo Noe? I know Samorga has one, but I wanted to know what your opinions are! Or
I have the Noir and it's truly a black hole when I use it and try to search for things.

Has anyone found a good bag organizer for the Neo Noe? I know Samorga has one, but I wanted to know what your opinions are! Or
I have the Noir and it's truly a black hole when I use it and try to search for things.

I purchased an open one and a zip up one from Samorga as I thought they were a set, I like the open one with pockets better so I sold the zip up one. You can buy 2 open ones singly but I choose to just use one and put the smaller items in there then my larger things in the other open side as they are easy to get out anyway. IMO it feels to boxy with 2 Organisers in there. IMG_1505192510.337912.jpg

Reactions: Maxie25

I highly recommend Sooni Bag in Bag on etsy! If you go back a few pages you can see the photo of my organizers I bought from her :smile: Quality just like Samorga but much cheaper! She can customize pockets for you too.