~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

[QUOT"irishlas, post: 31143297, member: 211353"]Here are some photos of my new red neo noe. The red is coquelicot and matches my epi cosmetic pouch perfectly! Love the color!View attachment 3628784View attachment 3628785View attachment 3628786[/QUOTE]
Wow, this bag is gorgeous! You all Noe Noe owners got me thinking of exchanging my red mono flandrin for the Neo Neo in red. Also bec I own the Mono Flandrin in Rose, the neo neo would be a nice change.
Going to see if I can take a look at this bag over the weekend.
Thanks for sharing your lovely pics!
s, post: 31143297, member: 211353"]Here are some photos of my new red neo noe. The red is coquelicot and matches my epi cosmetic pouch perfectly! Love the color!View attachment 3628784View attachment 3628785View attachment 3628786[/QUOTE]
Just Gorgeous!

Thanks for starring this club! This is such an awesome bag! Here's mine with the Normandy Compact Wallet.

View attachment 3629148

Congratulations to your fabulous bag!

I went to Louis Vuitton today to take a look at the very same bag and I love it! It really is super super lightweight!
I put a deposit on it, unfortunately I can only get it end of March because the release date in only then. I am so really looking forward to it! [emoji4]

Reactions: tlo
Congratulations to your fabulous bag!

I went to Louis Vuitton today to take a look at the very same bag and I love it! It really is super super lightweight!
I put a deposit on it, unfortunately I can only get it end of March because the release date in only then. I am so really looking forward to it! [emoji4]

Thanks you fettfleck!!! And a bid congratulations to you!!! Im sorry you didn't get to take it home yet but it will be worth the wait. I still can't get over how light it is. It's so comfy to wear. Please post pics when you pic yours up!

Thanks you fettfleck!!! And a bid congratulations to you!!! Im sorry you didn't get to take it home yet but it will be worth the wait. I still can't get over how light it is. It's so comfy to wear. Please post pics when you pic yours up!

Thank you! At least I have something to look forward to! So happy to get one. My SA said it was the only black they got. With the deposit (not so happy about that...), it at least is guaranteed I get it (somehow crazy to do that, when it is already there...). But I understand that they get problems with the main house when releasing stuff to early. Just happy I get the chance to get my hands on it! Have to work much the next week anyway. Such it will be a welcomed present for myself!

You have to tell how you like using yours! [emoji16]

Thank you! At least I have something to look forward to! So happy to get one. My SA said it was the only black they got. With the deposit (not so happy about that...), it at least is guaranteed I get it (somehow crazy to do that, when it is already there...). But I understand that they get problems with the main house when releasing stuff to early. Just happy I get the chance to get my hands on it! Have to work much the next week anyway. Such it will be a welcomed present for myself!

You have to tell how you like using yours! [emoji16]

Good for you and congratulations again!!!! I don't understand their sales philosophy sometimes LOL

View attachment 3629590 Just received my Neonoe in Noir today. I'm in absolute LoVe!!! It is the perfect size for everyday use. Fits very comfortably cross body or on the shoulder - not bulky at all. I just think it's such a gem!!! I was told this was currently the last one in Canada. I think they will get another shipment in a couple of weeks.

I like it with the key cles! What a good idea! I was wondering what charm I will use on it. I think the LV tassel is too long. Does anyone know for sure?

View attachment 3629590 Just received my Neonoe in Noir today. I'm in absolute LoVe!!! It is the perfect size for everyday use. Fits very comfortably cross body or on the shoulder - not bulky at all. I just think it's such a gem!!! I was told this was currently the last one in Canada. I think they will get another shipment in a couple of weeks.

Beautiful!!!

Reactions: happymommyc