~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

Did you cinch it very hard? In my NeoNoe, the middle part ist quite far away from the lining, even when cinched moderatedly closed...?
No it was loosely clinched so I can get things in and out easily since I had my son wrapped onto me - I wore the bag crossbody and it was on my hip. I don't know.. its a bummer but it's okay, over all I'm still very happy with this bag and I'm sure it's a fluke accident.

Thank you I love her
I was checking and checking online and one came up! I am UK xx
She's made in France, date code SP1137 so only a couple of weeks old, lovely clear stamps on the bags side tags and strap. I've checked for all known issues with this bag and so far she seems perfect

Attachments

• IMG_9716.JPG
    IMG_9716.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 1,906
  • IMG_9727.JPG
    IMG_9727.JPG
    281.8 KB · Views: 1,927
  • IMG_9728.JPG
    IMG_9728.JPG
    293 KB · Views: 1,936
  • IMG_9729.JPG
    IMG_9729.JPG
    266.3 KB · Views: 1,951
  • IMG_9730.JPG
    IMG_9730.JPG
    230.6 KB · Views: 1,965
  • IMG_9805.JPG
    IMG_9805.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 1,965
Thank you I love her
I was checking and checking online and one came up! I am UK xx
She's made in France, date code SP1137 so only a couple of weeks old, lovely clear stamps on the bags side tags and strap. I've checked for all known issues with this bag and so far she seems perfect

Beautiful!![emoji179][emoji179]

Lovely TPF ladies, if it's not too much to ask. I want to request a few different pictures of your side leather tabs. Or your opinions if this is normal. This has been in my possession for 9 days, used twice and one of the leather tabs is severely curled and wrinkled compared to the other one. Would appreciate the help. :amuse:20170419_004625.jpg 20170419_004757.jpg

Reactions: Acctt and MarLoLV
Hello everyone. I took a long hiatus and I am now back after seeing pictures of the beautiful NeoNoe. I was able to track one down last week and the bag is on its way to me today! I'm super excited since this will be my first LV bag in 8 years!

Reactions: heyitswen
Everyone's NeoNoe look soooo beautiful here! :smile: I heard from my friends in Europe most of the store sold out quickly. My friend plan to get one for me and it is cheaper there of course but now better to be on the wait list in USA? What do you think?