~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

Thanks; I have a Mcraft strap that I’m very happy with. I got excited for a moment thinking they now carry pink.

I have the Mautto strap and don’t care for the soft leather with the firmer Noe Noe leather. I wish Mcraft also made this in pink.

What do you think about the length of Mcraft strap? Will it be a little too long? It is 14" long. I'm thinking to customize one in 12.5" or 13".

I’m not sure, maybe they are getting ready to discontinue the bag? My sales associate told me that they are starting to discontinue bags every 6 months so everyone is not wearing the same bag. But they will keep the classics like the speedy’s and the never full always.
Six months? That makes no sense; the NeoNoe isn’t a limited edition. I know all bags get discontinued eventually but six months seems crazy. That’s just long enough for it to start catching on.

I’ve never seen a NN in the wild; I don’t think the bag is anywhere near oversaturated.

Using handle from a my other Neo Noe Love Lock, now my two Neo Noe’s handbag have to share this top handle, so please Louis Vuitton make top handle available for all Neo Noe types. Soooo much better this way, or at least allow people to order the handle separately.

Attachments

• 67EA0CB1-CCB3-4B27-9AD0-7031DF92BB04.jpeg
    67EA0CB1-CCB3-4B27-9AD0-7031DF92BB04.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 768
  • 55E5BAB8-F5D1-490E-8F47-071008612CB7.jpeg
    55E5BAB8-F5D1-490E-8F47-071008612CB7.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 767
  • 5961BC11-D193-42B0-90B5-CFF47476F7EC.jpeg
    5961BC11-D193-42B0-90B5-CFF47476F7EC.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 771
Six months? That makes no sense; the NeoNoe isn’t a limited edition. I know all bags get discontinued eventually but six months seems crazy. That’s just long enough for it to start catching on.

I’ve never seen a NN in the wild; I don’t think the bag is anywhere near oversaturated.

This would surprise me as well. If anything, they are making more and more varieties of this bag, now with epi, epi mini, and azur. I actually see these in the wild all the time. No where near the same number as neverfulls (every other bag) but probably more than speedys. I can’t imagine they would be discontinuing such a hot seller any time soon.

Reactions: blondiekinz
I’m not sure, maybe they are getting ready to discontinue the bag? My sales associate told me that they are starting to discontinue bags every 6 months so everyone is not wearing the same bag. But they will keep the classics like the speedy’s and the never full always.
What do you mean by classic Neverfull? It was created, in 2007, only 11 years ago! However The Speedy was designed in 1930 as a smaller interpretation of the hugely popular Keepall bag, so you can call it classic. In1932, LV introduced the Noé bag, and NeoNoe Bag was launched in the year 2017. It was created to become the modern version of the timeless Noe Bag. I do not think Neo Noe will be discontinued at all.

What do you mean by classic Neverfull? It was created, in 2007, only 11 years ago! However The Speedy was designed in 1930 as a smaller interpretation of the hugely popular Keepall bag, so you can call it classic. In1932, LV introduced the Noé bag, and NeoNoe Bag was launched in the year 2017. It was created to become the modern version of the timeless Noe Bag. I do not think Neo Noe will be discontinued at all.
I hope not.

I'm planning to buy the Neverfull MM and then this bag after it.